Frank Lampard

DavidEU

:lol: they used the only shot of him that there could be where he wasn't smiling :lol:

He's one of the most professional footballers out there and he's also very self-critical so he's definitely aware of the fact that he is on the decline. It's not like he will be dropped entirely because we don't have that many CM options right now hence AVB will rotate.

Like one of the comments below that article said he probally asked for a early shower now the 3 subs were made and Andre said yes.

TO the England thing, its pathetic how they give Frank shit, whichever so called England "fans" do that are not fans at all.

The ideal replacement for Frank Lampard should be an englishman for sure, we are an english team and not an brazilian.. Start play McEachran and buy Cahill, there are things our staff can learn the new players that no other staff could do.

The ideal replacement for Frank Lampard should be an englishman for sure, we are an english team and not an brazilian.. Start play McEachran and buy Cahill, there are things our staff can learn the new players that no other staff could do.

good philosophy replace Cech with Turnbull and AVB with Paul Ince ....oh and Ridsdale buys out Roman...understand your feelings about Josh..

his time will surely come

He is a competitor, like Drogba, therefore it is normal if the guy is unhappy to be on the bench. And I myself think he is unhappy. But, that doesn't mean at all that he holds a grudge toward Villas-Boas or that he is angry toward the club. It is just that the man can no more practice his passion and job like he did when he was "young". Who would be happy if he couldn't practice his passion because of phisical reasons, huh ?

http://bcove.me/p6l98f3c

Lampard talk point was coming.

I made it my obsession since pre-season, and now just recently the press pick it up.

Nothing surprising for me.

As I said, any smart coach will see that Lampard is no longer the player to play every game for full 90 mins. Lampard if to stay at Chelsea, and he wants to put up eating bench, then he will become a hire to the Giggs role!

not sure what eating bench means ,,,just realised hire should be heir... Raul has taken the hair role

^ I never got it either. It's ridiculous because he's a model pro on and off the pitch. They just love Stevie Me so much and can't admit that even though Lamps has never been the same for England, he has always overshadowed Gerrard who has been shit all along yet no one says anything. Plus during Jose's time, everything related to Chelsea was viewed with complete hatred so that didn't help him