Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Its strange how Rooney scores two goals and all off a sudden he is player that is rawing with passion for his country, shame he could not find this "passion" when it mattered most.

Back to the Lamps topic we need to stop calling for replacements for Lamps he won't get replaced, yes McEachran/Modric or some-one will come into the team but no-one will ever truly replace Frank he is one of a kind, a 20 goal and 15 assist midfielder a season we not come around again in our lifetime and possibly ever.

He might not be as good as he was in the past but we better make the most of what we have left of Lamps because we won't find another one. You see young players that play in the mould of Drogba (Lukaku) even young techinical midfielder are mini Inesta and Xavi's, you see a bit of Terry in Phil Jones and a bit of Gerrard in Conor Clifford for example, but there is not one young player around that resembles Frank he is truly unique.

McEachran will be amazing for us in a completely different way but he is no Frank replacement, lets make the most of what we have left of Frank because the phrase "their is only one" does not ring more true than it does with Frank.

Obviously all is forgiven despite Rooney slagging off his own fans who flew thousands of miles to watch their country draw with fucking Algeria at the World Cup as he is the nation's darling. Of course, Lampard is a cunt and should be hanged.

(for the record, I love Frank, I was being sarcastic :D)

Lamps has been an amazing servant to club and country but Im afraid this really is the begining of an end! Poor today against Wales! Yes he was tidy in possesion but I think its fair to say thats easy when you're practically on the toes of the central defenders! Correct me if Im wrong but he had two (YES TWO!) passes that actually went forward and opened the play up which eventually meant Rooney had to drop back and even berated his team-mates for not pushing up and surging forwards. This, one 50m cross field pass to Rooney and his missed shot were the only instances you could even tell he was on the pitch!

Anonymous display yet again from a player who used to run the entire midfield not so long ago :unsure:

Edit: This might be an interesting read if you find some time:

http://www.weaintgot...ics-2011-season

Look at Lampard's chart against WestBrom (9 forward passes of note in 90 mins). Now compare that to the number of passes he sprayed left and right and you'll begin to see why we've been so poor in the last games. Hope Mata can bring an end to this :)

Lampard: Fans used to call me crap... Now they call me old and crap!

Read more:

http://www.mirrorfoo...l#ixzz1XJ6s3VMN

Lampard has won titles with Chelsea and was runner-up in the World Player of the Year after Ronaldinho going into the 2006 World Cup.

David Beckham, Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer are the only other English players to have finished in the top three of that award.

But whether it be jealousy of his or Chelsea’s success, Lampard has not always been given the respect his success deserves, especially by some England fans to the point of being booed at Wembley.

It would even seem his demise from being a guaranteed starter for England is being enjoyed in some quarters.

I thought he played well, him and Barry were the two best England players I think.

Yeah I noticed that, Lampard has that determination and experience and solidarity in the England midfield, while some of the younger players like Cleverley, although he plays well for United, he dosn't possess that experience Lampard has. I think the press lately have been too harh on Lampard, saying that his time in the England squad is up, when he still has so much to offer...

• 2 weeks later...

Lampard lets off Chelsea lad for 15k pound car crash

http://www.indiavisi...ound-car-crash/

Lamps, 33, was furious about the damage but was so impressed with the lad’s honesty that he let him off the bill.

However, he did get his own back by making the boy run six laps of the training ground in Cobham, Surrey.

:lol: