Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Giggs is best at cheating on his wife, bodily hair, and man marking Howard Webbs ears.

Snidey cunt always trying to get opponents carded.

Yep. Him & Wayne, and our players did nothing.. If the tables were turned they'd be bitching about how we're trying to get them booked.

Any United fan who cheers Rooney is a hypocrite.

Yep. Him & Wayne, and our players did nothing.. If the tables were turned they'd be bitching about how we're trying to get them booked.

Any United fan who cheers Rooney is a hypocrite.

Fans tend to be blind when it comes to their players misdemeanors, but I'd be embarassed if Rooney or Giggs played for Chelsea

I read one interview saying he wants to do his badges and another which says he doesnt want to stay in football so who knows.

He's a footballer.

They are meant to contradict themselves, otherwise people might understand what they are thinking :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Terry defends Lampard

Frank can still make a massive contribution to England and Chelsea. I think sometimes with the work rate he gets through and the quality of player he is, he gets taken for granted.

When he doesn't do it for one or two games people jump on the bandwagon. When he does it consistently well for 20-30 games, people don't appreciate him for what he's doing. It's just 'Frank has scored again' and that's it. People are quick to criticise but on a weekly basis he is the most consistent player I have seen in my career at Chelsea.

I have seen nothing to make me think any differently and am sure he will have another good season next year, hopefully with no injuries.

Terry defends Lampard

To be fair he's hardly going to say he's over the hill :smiliecap1:

Unfortunately age gets us all, and I hope he's not an embarassment next season. To my mind they should wheel him out for the big games, he can still contribute massively, but the England game showed us either a) his best days are gone or

b ) Capello is right and they were just knackered