• Meireles
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • SUB - McEachran

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam running to join in with them celebrating is just brilliant. What a guy!

No, he was trying to kidnap Bosingwa.

You can see the happiness on his face. I was very happy at moment as well & the stupid announcer was just putting down the scene <_< Some people thought it was a staged event I felt it was a genuine moment of happiness.

Can't believe Torres is winning this... this is a false dawn, just like those goals against Genk.

Not necesarilly. He has shown commitement and hard work. His linkup was good and he did alright. Of course, it is far from his maximum, but it is not easy when you are in bad form to come out and set the world on fire. Drogba also had a similar match like this before his good run with Newcastle and Valencia so let's see how Torres does in January and see where do we stand.

Can't believe Torres is winning this... this is a false dawn, just like those goals against Genk.

I think its because hes been so poor in recent time, and then when he gives a pass that result in goal people think he was superb.

Actually, that last minute pass asside, I did not see anything diferent from previous matches.

He played well in this game and deserves to be 'winning'. Read various match reports and he was singled out for special praise.

And according to the Daily Fail, AVB also praised him after the game.

He played well in this game and deserves to be 'winning'. Read various match reports and he was singled out for special praise.

And according to the Daily Fail, AVB also praised him after the game.

He played okay. I don't think he played 'well' at all, although he led the line well at times.