Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Stones, Andre Gomes & an elite winger should be the targets this summer. Possibly an attacking fullback as well. Jose went from Cole, Zanetti, Maicon & Marcelo to freaking Apzi/Ivanovic. Still gutted we couldn't close the deal for Luke Shaw.

Andre Gomes especially should be on Jose's mind considering they both share the same nationality. I'll be furious if we blow our money on a bang average player like Koke instead of a nailed on WC player.

Andre Gomes especially should be on Jose's mind considering they both share the same nationality. I'll be furious if we blow our money on a bang average player like Koke instead of a nailed on WC player.

I have'nt seen enough of Valencia tbh, is Gomes really that good? i mean if you compare him to Gundogan, Thiago, Cesc, Pogba, Modric etc... is he good on the ball in the same way as them? creative? quick thinking?

I see his name thrown a lot but didnt understand what does he do.

Stones, Andre Gomes & an elite winger should be the targets this summer. Possibly an attacking fullback as well. Jose went from Cole, Zanetti, Maicon & Marcelo to freaking Apzi/Ivanovic. Still gutted we couldn't close the deal for Luke Shaw.

how often have you seen Koke play? In your opinion Oscar is world class and Koke bang on average right?

I have'nt seen enough of Valencia tbh, is Gomes really that good? i mean if you compare him to Gundogan, Thiago, Cesc, Pogba, Modric etc... is he good on the ball in the same way as them? creative? quick thinking?

I see his name thrown a lot but didnt understand what does he do.

He's potentially a better player than Pogba. I've been watching a lot of Valencia recently and I'm in awe by the things he regularly pulls off. For me Andre Gomes is kind of like a bizzaro mix of Vieira, Zidane & Lampard.

He's physically dominant which is emphasized by his height (6'2) and weight 83 kg but unlike most players that hasn't hampered his skill, explosiveness & close control. He genuinely moves like most of those techno-midgets you mentioned. He's incredibly versatile and Santo has played him in various roles already this season (DM, AM, CM, LW). He's equally good with both feet and can ping balls with ease all over the park, right or left. I also think with his shooting technique he can be a 10 goal a season player. Like Lamps he gets his shot off very quickly and also has the "fakes" in his arsenal Lamps also used to pull off to create space for a strike at goal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxKjwtCrRnQ
This is a great video on him one of my mates made.

how often have you seen Koke play? In your opinion Oscar is world class and Koke bang on average right?

What exactly does Oscar have to do with this discussion, I've had enough of those senseless, agenda-driven discussions to last me a lifetime? And I've been watching Atletico regularly since Torres' first spell, through the Forlan days till this current era under Simeone. He's average yeah.

Why settle for 3rd best when there are better options available?

gomes or koke , pedro, laporte and some back up keeper; would be a great set of buys

I want Verratti and Pedro, i think we would walk the league again with this.midfield and attack.

Verratti - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

From METRO.

Chelsea ‘eyeing sensational £130million triple transfer raid on Real Madrid to sign Gareth Bale, Raphael Varane and Jese Rodriguez’.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/26/chelsea-eyeing-sensational-130million-triple-transfer-raid-on-real-madrid-to-sign-gareth-bale-raphael-varane-and-jese-rodriguez-5167730/#mv-a

Chelsea handed massive boost to complete £15million transfer of Real Madrid winger Jese Rodriguez.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/26/chelsea-handed-massive-boost-to-complete-15million-transfer-of-real-madrid-winger-jese-rodriguez-5167684/#mv-b

bajeva.jpg?quality=80&w=930&h=684&crop=1

If this is true would be the best operation in years. A GREAT MADNESS!

Jesse was one of the big promises of world football before his injury last year.

He has a style very similar to Cristiano Ronaldo game and his best position is as false 9 (as Messi in Barcelona), a position in which he played with Real Madrid Castilla.

I'd really like Son from Bayer Leverkusen, I don't care how expensive he would be. Reasons being, I believe he fits a counter-attacking style as much as he suits a possession based one, and so he'd suit Jose's style to a T. He doesn't have a weak foot and can play a Di Maria role as easily as he plays a conventional winger role.

Besides that, he's perfectly capable (though this was said about Schurrle) of playing as the actual striker, good enough in my opinion to take over from Remy should he leave due to injury concerns. He'd be formidable back-up for the entire front line, he's a goalscorer, and it wouldn't be surprising if he displaced Willian, not that i'm eager for that to happen at all.

Cuadrado + 20m would be fair, given the fact Cuadrado's pricetag has plummeted

A rumor just got out today.
Real Madrid is interested in trading Bale with Hazard. They might even add Varane if Mourinho puts in a few million euros.
In my opinion this is a good trade. Bale is good in PL and has the psychical skills to be one of the best players here, if not THE best.
At the same time, Bale would fit our playing style more than Hazard because of his direct style of playing. He is quick and strong. We need this new face to boost the team. Loosing Hazard is a big loss but getting Bale is a big win.
Who would you prefer?