Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He's decent but there are better options for us. He would not be a starter and that's what we should be looking for. Plus I think we need a more balanced player whereas he is very much an attacking mid.

I agree, but we are throwing money around for average players. Almost £60m for Juan and Willian. Talk about throwing money down a drain.

You're ignoring the fact that we dont have any backups for attacking midfield except Cuadrado, and Mourinho for now not using him, so if we repalce Oscar with Pogba/Koke and sell Oscar, we need some more options in the squad. Valencia can be that option. Getting him doesnt mean he's going to get a spot in our XI...

No wholesale changes needed.

Get Sterling and a world class CM.

CB should be higher on the priority list than sterling.

for me

no.1 priority - koke/pogba

no.2 priority - varane/hummels

no.3 - second gk

no.4 - sterling/reus (luxury buy)

i would probably put "get a proper matic back up" higher than a RW.

Gaitan will be another Willian/Cuadrado. Far from world class or/and being a goal-scoring threat. Hopefully, the story is based solely on us scouting him rather than genuine interest.

As much as it pains me to say this about a Benfica player, Gaitan is better than both. He isn't much of a goalscorer, true - but he's a fucking magician with the ball on his feet, heck of dribbler. It amazes me how easily he can create goalscoring chances for others. And he can also play as a #10. I'd really like to see him here, but there are two things that don't go in his favor:

1- His best position is LW. No way he takes Hazard's place.

2- Playing him as a 10 would sort of negate his crossing, on of his strongest atributes. This isn't really really important but whatever.

And... He tracks back. :D

As much as it pains me to say this about a Benfica player, Gaitan is better than both. He isn't much of a goalscorer, true - but he's a fucking magician with the ball on his feet, heck of dribbler. It amazes me how easily he can create goalscoring chances for others. And he can also play as a #10. I'd really like to see him here, but there are two things that don't go in his favor:

2- Playing him as a 10 would sort of negate his crossing, on of his strongest atributes. This isn't really really important but whatever.

His stock has dropped over recent seasons. I personally think his chance of coming here went with his form a few seasons ago, but he did buy Juan after all.

Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.

His stock has dropped over recent seasons. I personally think his chance of coming here went with his form a few seasons ago, but he did buy Juan after all.

Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Oddly that's true, I'm surprised there havent been as many rumours about him. He was continuously linked to United a couple of years ago. He's in the best form I've ever seen him though.

Oddly that's true, I'm surprised there havent been as many rumours about him. He was continuously linked to United a couple of years ago. He's in the best form I've ever seen him though.

Likewise. There's been numerous rumours each window, but nothing concrete. I'm sure he'll get a move soon, but could follow Garay and Witsel to Russia.

what countries do you guys think chelsea should focus more on like the new youngsters and talent from brazil and belgium and any other countries like germany/france/spain.

even though we all know that chelsea fc will never respect or give young england players a chance or academy players and put them in the team.

Usually there's no one to cross to anyways..

what countries do you guys think chelsea should focus more on like the new youngsters and talent from brazil and belgium and any other countries like germany/france/spain.

even though we all know that chelsea fc will never respect or give young england players a chance or academy players and put them in the team.

FRANCE!

I'll go for England in centerbacks, Spanish midfielders, and southamerican attackers (strikers and wingers)

They're the best in these positions.