Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

A few Arsenal fans on Twitter saying Sanchez will be their Aguero... :lol:

I think he very well may have a stellar season with them, unfortunately.

Not 30 goals good like fully fit Agüero, though.

Funny how every Liverpool target/signing is now labeled as world-class by the scousers.

Lambert is a top, top striker, Lallana a world-class attacking midfielder, Markovic the new €100m man and Emre Can, the Bayern reject, one of the best holding midfielders in the world.

Now that they are closing in on Remy and Lovren, those players are some of the best in their position....

I wonder how would they react if they would sign Diego Costa and Fabregas? Is there anything above world-class? Godlike players?

Lambert is average. Him and Sturridge/Remy isn't half as terrifying as Suarez alone. Lallana is nowhere near world class, he's a £15m player tops, £10m premium because he was English.

Markovic is a massive risk, as a winger for Benfica in 49 starts he got 3 assists, in a team which scored 101 goals (i think)

I have watched Emre Can a few times and he is nothing special, and I genuinely mean that he wouldn't get near another side in top 4.

Remy is decent. Lovren at £20m is absolutely hilarious

They'll be fighting between 5th and 4th next year. I'd wager good money they won't be top 3

I think it's gonna be hilarious next season when all the Liverpool fans are brought back down to Earth. They're all expecting the team to barely skip a beat by replacing Suarez with a shit load of average replacements.

I think the absolute best they finish next season will be 4th and that's only if Van Gaal finds that United are worse off than he thought they were. Liverpool's overall team is on Spuds' level now. Lost their one and only world class player and now have a collection of good players but no great players.

That Gerrard/Henderson midfield pairing or even Lallana/Gerrard/Henderson trio is going to be hilarious without Suarez wreaking havoc further up the pitch.

Waiting for the better teams in Europe to rip them apart in the CL. :chai:

Liverpool would have had a hard time repeating their performance even if they kept Suarez. They had a lot of luck and got had no runs in other competitions. Without him, they are going to have massive problems. They have bought some good players but elite players are hard to find and almost impossible to replace. I can see them finishing behind a resurgent United. Arsenal's moves have been a lot better and unlike Liverpool, they were quite unlucky last season. They have a lot of depth on their squad and a ton of talented players. They are the only team outside of us and City I can see winning this year.

Marin, Kakuta, one of Pva/Bert will leave 100%, permamently or on loan. I dont see why would we keep them. Also I hope we dont sell Atsu, but Moses, Mikel (now that Romeu extended) and maybe even Piazon should be sold.

kakuta is in the last year of his contract. hope we can offload him and get something out of him.

bert and pva, both have made it certain that they want to leave chelsea.

mikel is another one who should be sold and i dont think it should be hard to find a club for him.

lets not jump the gun on piazon though he does not seem to be anything as good as he was hyped to be.

Liverpool has a lot of questions that remain unanswered. Lambert signing was a good piece of business for a 3rd striker. Signing Origi would be a great youth development piece. Everything else seems to be dubious. The defense is still in shambles. The midfield has holes specifically at DM/B2B.

Still looks too much like Spurs post Bale. Better coach, yes, but lots of pieces that don't seem to fit.

A few Arsenal fans on Twitter saying Sanchez will be their Aguero... :lol:

TBF, they are similar players..

Except sanchez is probably faster and quicker, while aguero with better body balance and striking accuracy. Don't know why chelsea didnt go for sanchez tbh.

So it appears that all of the reliable English media are being told by United that there has been no contact from them at all in regards to Arturo Vidal, yet all of the Chilean media who are apparently close to the player himself as well as Juventus sources are claiming a deal is very much going to happen.

I think it's pretty fucking obvious that United are putting out a smoke screen here by denying it repeatedly so that they look like heroes when the deal comes off.

That clown of a director they have keeps yapping about how much money they have and the ridiculous amounts they'd be able to spend. It's so obvious that they're going to get him in my opinion.

Ed Woodward looks like something out of Stingray.

He looks and speaks like a total idiot.

If you have a shit load of money, why the hell would you basically wave it around so the clubs you're trying to buy players from jack the prices up? Idiot.

My hope is that they have an end to the summer like last year where they're after all of these superstars and end up settling for average. Unfortunately, I think they'll make at least 2 more signings of real quality. Most likely 3 or 4.