Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Y?

Because every year Sunderland sign a bunch of players and every year they get into a relegation battle. Their players are a bunch of mugs who lazily go through 90% of the season not giving a shit until the last few games.

Not sure to be fair, but there is always controversy involving West African countries. No doubt he fell out with the manager.

From what I read, Keshi (Nigerian coach) preferred Odemwingie to Ideye in the World Cup squad due to his ability to play on either wing.

Interesting signing for West Brom though...Ideye, Berahino and Sessengon should work well as a physical trio in the Championship

From what I read, Keshi (Nigerian coach) preferred Odemwingie to Ideye in the World Cup squad due to his ability to play on either wing.

Interesting signing for West Brom though...Ideye, Berahino and Sessengon should work well as a physical trio in the Championship

Going down already then? ;)

Mourinho: Chelsea are now done in the transfer market for this year

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jose-mourinho-lays-arsenal-claims-3882207

Pogba :cry::cry::cry:

FUCK_449486_3018675.gif

No chance. Few stories tonight Lukaku to Everton in 48hrs possibly. Mourinhos words end of season "We will sign a couple of players, then if someone goes we replace" That couple, albeit it 3, is Luis, Fab n Costa. If Lukaku goes, someone comes in, with or without Drogba

YOU GET A REAL MADRID PLAYER, YOU GET A REAL MADRID PLAYER, EVERYONE GETS A REAL MADRID PLAYER!

That's it though! They suffer from 'shiny new toy syndrome'.

I'm never too worried when a young player well suited to our team goes to Madrid because I know there'll be a very good chance we could sign them as soon as they get bored and move to the next hot prospect.

Example: Ozil was available for the right price to fund the move for Bale and now Di Maria/Khedira/Varane seem to be available to fund moves for Kroos and possibly James Rodriguez. The same can be said for Barcelona now I guess with the whole Sanchez/Suarez and Fabregas/Rakatic deals.

So, who knows?! We could have Varane or Kroos in 2 or 3 years! They're like a very expensive loan club...

That's it though! They suffer from 'shiny new toy syndrome'.

I'm never too worried when a young player well suited to our team goes to Madrid because I know there'll be a very good chance we could sign them as soon as they get bored and move to the next hot prospect.

Example: Ozil was available for the right price to fund the move for Bale and now Di Maria/Khedira/Varane seem to be available to fund moves for Kroos and possibly James Rodriguez. The same can be said for Barcelona now I guess with the whole Sanchez/Suarez and Fabregas/Rakatic deals.

So, who knows?! We could have Varane or Kroos in 2 or 3 years! They're like a very expensive loan club...

Hahaha, that last bit was funny.

It's true, if Di Maria is available for a good price, we should take him. Idc who we have. Isco and Modric too.

It's just soooo annoying, I have followed James for a few years and now he's going to one of the clubs I hate the most. Arghh.. and these Madrid fans want him bad, they didn't even know him last year! Plastic fans, I tell ya.

The rumour going on Twitter right now.

1. Lukaku close to Everton, Martinez confirmed.

2. Didier Drogba has flown into London earlier tonight to agree personal terms with Chelsea. He will become a player/coach.

3. Mohamed Salah could find himself forced to return to Egypt to serve military duty

4. Miranda is interested in joining Chelsea.

5. Chelsea have submitted a bid for Mats Hummels.

That Salah part concerned me

The rumour going on Twitter right now.

1. Lukaku close to Everton, Martinez confirmed.

2. Didier Drogba has flown into London earlier tonight to agree personal terms with Chelsea. He will become a player/coach.

3. Mohamed Salah could find himself forced to return to Egypt to serve military duty

4. Miranda is interested in joining Chelsea.

5. Chelsea have submitted a bid for Mats Hummels.

That Salah part concerned me

No chance we get Hummels. Martinez didn't confirm.