Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Kane looks set for Bayern - top goal scorer for 9 seasons but won fuck all - no brainer to go to a club that actually wins things in the Autumn of his career

Apparently he’s keener to stay at Spurs. They’ve agreed a fee but lot of rumblings that he wont go. Sky Germany saying he has verbally agreed deal but honestly can’t see it, everywhere else is saying he’s likely to stay at Spuds. He wants the PL record and his families settled big reasons going around. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Apparently he’s keener to stay at Spurs. They’ve agreed a fee but lot of rumblings that he wont go. Sky Germany saying he has verbally agreed deal but honestly can’t see it, everywhere else is saying he’s likely to stay at Spuds. He wants the PL record and his families settled big reasons going around. 

Yeah just read hes got his fourth kid on the way and is 'settled'. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah just read hes got his fourth kid on the way and is 'settled'. 

Apparently now Bayern have made progress in talks with his camp now 🤣

I really still don’t see it, I would think he’s wanting that PL goal record but he’s blew his chance of another top PL move by not pushing to go to City 2 seasons ago and United moved on since then.

Be interesting to see if we throw our hat in for him if Bayern move doesn’t come off although I doubt it as his profile isn’t what we are going for age wise

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Apparently now Bayern have made progress in talks with his camp now 🤣

I really still don’t see it, I would think he’s wanting that PL goal record but he’s blew his chance of another top PL move by not pushing to go to City 2 seasons ago and United moved on since then.

Be interesting to see if we throw our hat in for him if Bayern move doesn’t come off although I doubt it as his profile isn’t what we are going for age wise

100% certain they wouldnt let him go to a proper London club - looks like hes off to Bavaria now

Holy fuck. Never thought he’d go. Some signing for Bayern but that PL goal record is as good as gone now for Kane as 4 year deal will take him to what 34, 35? Can’t see him banging 20-30 a season in the PL at that age if he ever returned. 

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The Saudi Pro League finally gets the marquee signing they were after. If they continue to sign players at the same pace, the league will be better than most in Europe.

they are also buying up good, younger, in their prime players

Strange times, Neymar gone to Saudi Arabia out of the blue. I wonder what is coming for PSG - they supposedly backed off from freezing Mbappe, Real backed off from buying him so he stays, but I doubt he will be amused with Neymar's departure. Guess we will see some more hot mess coming from them soon.

8 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Strange times, Neymar gone to Saudi Arabia out of the blue. I wonder what is coming for PSG - they supposedly backed off from freezing Mbappe, Real backed off from buying him so he stays, but I doubt he will be amused with Neymar's departure. Guess we will see some more hot mess coming from them soon.

Wasnt Neymar the reason why Mbappe was so pissed? Right after Neymar left, Mbappe is part of the team again. They hated each other. 

3 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Wasnt Neymar the reason why Mbappe was so pissed? Right after Neymar left, Mbappe is part of the team again. They hated each other. 

I also thought Neymar and Messi were the biggest problem. I remember against City Mbappe trying to press and frustrated because those 2 didn't bother. 

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Interesting point. The last thing I remember was Mbappe acting as DOF and pointing Neymar essential for helping him to make the team competitive, but it was a while ago. He may have different views as a player 😂

But on a serious note he often was quite vocal about downgrading the team, doubt he is able to win even the farmer's league on his own.