Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Di Maria ? No thanks

He is maybe a really good footballer but also a total wanker.

Always to roll on the floor and crying to ask a fault, most of the time there is no contact on him.

Don't want this kind of player to Chelsea.

He is perfect for Barca mentality and  the real Neymar succesor, no doubt about that.

30 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

BREAKING: Barcelona have agreed a €150m deal with Borussia Dortmund for Ousmane Dembele.

Ousmane Dembélé will become the 2nd most expensive player in the history of football... for now. @GFFN

And to think he only rose to prominence the season before last.

I must agree with Mourinho on his Neymar comments though.

Paying 220 for Neymar, as huge amount as it is, its still fair. If you have to pay 40m for any decent player nowdays, 200m for one of the very best in the world and young aswell, it makes sense. 

But paying 150 for Dembele and any similar transfer is beyond ridiculous. This is where "small" clubs raise the prices. Fair play to them, but they have absolutely no right to complain on the fees they will eventualy have to pay for new players.

2 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

He is only 20. What do you expect him to do? Take the league by the storm when he's 8?

No? When did I say that?

I think its just funny how quickly he became what he is today. It has nothing to do with age.

Also, since you're only looking at age. Look at Mbappe. He started impressing in the same season Dembele started impressing. Mbappe was 16 then.

4 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

No? When did I say that?

I think its just funny how quickly he became what he is today. It has nothing to do with age.

Also, since you're only looking at age. Look at Mbappe. He started impressing in the same season Dembele started impressing. Mbappe was 16 then.

It's the seller's market though. This guy is good, Barca had enormous cash. At least they can breath easy now. He is no Neymar, but the future looks so good.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Saw a report yesterday that we had enquired (statement of the summer).  Apparently, a number of teams have asked about him.  Didn't know anything about him.  Looks very good (on YouTube)

If we sign him, imagine the fans' fury of selling Chalobah, Ake etc and buying Llorente.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we sign him, imagine the fans' fury of selling Chalobah, Ake etc and buying Llorente.

I wouldn't be that mad, myself (and I wanted to keep Nate).

Nate wanted to leave to get regular first team football.  

However, I doubt this will happen because it seems like Llorente would only leave Madrid because he wanted to play more.  Of course, we don't have Modric, Casimiero, Kroos, Kovacic, Isco in our midfield.

going to be very negative now and say - WE WONT SIGN ANYONE ELSE NOW. its how chelsea work. 

We wont get drinkwater (dont rate him personally)

We wont get Ox (arsenal wont let him go to chelsea, only chelsea let good players go to other top premier league clubs, Cech, mata, matic) 

we wont get vardy ( he wont leave and come to us) 

we wont get anyone else, 

am abit pissed off with chelsea's movement in the market this summer, ALOT OF SELLING OR LOANING 

11 minutes ago, zinctek said:

going to be very negative now and say - WE WONT SIGN ANYONE ELSE NOW. its how chelsea work. 

We wont get drinkwater (dont rate him personally)

We wont get Ox (arsenal wont let him go to chelsea, only chelsea let good players go to other top premier league clubs, Cech, mata, matic) 

we wont get vardy ( he wont leave and come to us) 

we wont get anyone else, 

am abit pissed off with chelsea's movement in the market this summer, ALOT OF SELLING OR LOANING 

We won't get Drinkwater cause you don't rate him personally? 

15 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

We won't get Drinkwater cause you don't rate him personally? 

we just wont get him. he wont move. am not saying it because i dont rate him personally thats why i put it in ( ) 

7 minutes ago, zinctek said:

we just wont get him. he wont move. am not saying it because i dont rate him personally thats why i put it in ( ) 

I think we might just get him. It'll not be cheap though