Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

13 minutes ago, Barbara said:

What do you mean by 'not anymore'? There's a whole bloody month still...

Right...No pre season left we have players injured, look how long it takes to get deals over the line. One month is not very long at all in.2 weeks time ppl,will be saying oh fuck only 2 week left. 

19 minutes ago, Rekin said:

The Standard is reporting that information from "insiders" suggests that Chelsea not only target 4 players before the window closes, but that "2-3" are close as we speak. 

Hope is Renato, Sergi Roberto and maybe some other player we don't know about like Telles etc etc 

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

Dalbert is Inter bound 

Give them €25m and he'll say "Inter who?". We're confident on getting Sandro and that's why we're connected with nobody else. Don't let Alegri interview tricks you. He said same for Vidal and Pogba, Bonucci was unsellable before ACM 24h offer-deal sealed. Until Marotta say " we're not selling him at any price" like he did it with Dybala 2 days ago means it's still on. They will certainly ask for more money after Matic to United and I believe it's not the end until it's official from the president. 🤞

1 minute ago, zekinjo said:

Give them €25m and he'll say "Inter who?". We're confident on getting Sandro and that's why we're connected with nobody else. Don't let Alegri interview tricks you. He said same for Vidal and Pogba, Bonucci was unsellable before ACM 24h offer-deal sealed. Until Marotta say " we're not selling him at any price" like he did it with Dybala 2 days ago means it's still on. They will certainly ask for more money after Matic to United and I believe it's not the end until it's official from the president. 🤞

Do you seriously honestly believe we will sign sandro?

22 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do you seriously honestly believe we will sign sandro?

We're chasing him for 2 months. The fact we're not connected with anyone else shows us we're still after him. Reliable reports from Brasil and Europe reported 6 weeks ago the deal is done until Bonucci was sold out of nowhere. 

I read somewhere a rumor that Juve paid to some journalists in Italy to spread the word how the deal is dead because it was crazy after Bonucci sale. Everybody's (world journalist) just did copy paste. But, that's only a rumor. Maybe it's true maybe not.

We could notice that Sandro still didn't sign new contract, the president said nothing in public to send us away and how convenient was yesterday to see Alegri saying about Sandro "he is staying" just hours after they find out about Matic to Man Utd and not to Juventus.

So, yes I still believe and maybe while I'm posting this Marotta will say " deals off" but we (the club and the board) would be crazy to waist our precious time on someone for 2 whole months. I mean, we would look absolutely idiotically and totally amateurish if we chase ghost and not likely possibility.