Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Danny story is on the BBC website now, so that looks close to happening!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20783179

Lets also not forget, that he takes an English spot in our otherwise small squad as it is.
So, unless we do have someone lined up pretty quick, we are left with Torres who everyone is pretty much fed up with!

So, come Jan 1st, we will have 1 striker, and 2 proper midfielders (ramires and lamps, not counting the kids or Oscar etc)

New arrivals need time to settle in as well

Plan much?!

If we sign a striker, I'm confident it'll be Bony or someone allot 'smaller' than Falcao.

Regardless whether we can activate his transfer release clause or not, I highly doubt he's the sort of player to just leave his team half way through the season, especially when they're in the position they're in.

Also, regarding the Moutinho rumours - he won't be leaving in January. It's really that simple. Porto are refusing it. He'll likely join either Tottenham or some other nearly 'top' side in the Summer.

If we sign a striker, I'm confident it'll be Bony or someone allot 'smaller' than Falcao.

Regardless whether we can activate his transfer release clause or not, I highly doubt he's the sort of player to just leave his team half way through the season, especially when they're in the position they're in.

I actually think if someone activates his release clause he would move. Atletico are hardly going to win the Spanish league and I don't think he would risk turning down a big move in case that or any other club doesn't come in for him in the summer.

Everything will depend on whether we are prepared to fork out to get him.

Nope, I'm not a Liverpool fan therefore it bares no interest to me

I did not say you had to, it was just a question. Since I did, I thought someone might have seen it too. I saw it on a skysports talkshow, he said he wouldnt overpay for players anymore.

It wasnt really that, but that was what he meant. It was an answer to Rodgers reaction when they lost Dempsey to Spuds. Rodgers saidaomething about him not being interesting in improving and investing on the team and he replied to him (denning and explaining he would not make the same transfers mistakes he once did).

I think Sturridge is worth £15m+, but due to the circunstance it wasnt so bad.

Nope why would we? :)

You don't like Studge, thats cool - but trust me, you will wish in 18 months we hadn't sold him... :)

I would kindly ask for you to read my posts on Sturridge and Transfer Thread before saying anything about howI feel about him.

I said Danny is the type of player that will never fit here. He is too good to be benched all the time but will never be world class to lead our line. He is the type of player who will do great in Liverpool but once he goes to a top side with a very top striker, he wont work. Staying here, he will remain forever unhappy,he will always be a great second option, nothing more than that.

I said this because he said we should try to ask for more money because they have overpayed in shit players. He needs background to suport his opinion and he clear does not have. Henry's open letter (which does not bear me any interest as well) explicit says he wont do it anymore. I reckon he is worth more than £12m, but due to the circunstance, it is not a bad business.

We wont regret selling him, we will have Falcao.

I would kindly ask for you to read my posts on Sturridge and Transfer Thread before saying anything about me.

I said Danny is the type of player that will never fit here. He is too good to be benched all the time but will never be world class to lead our line. He is the type of player who will do great in Liverpool but once he goes to a top side with a very top striker, he wont work. Staying here, he will remain forever unhappy,he will always be a great second option, nothing more than that.

We wont regret selling him, we will have Falcao.

Chill out !!!

I said you don't like Studge - that's vague e.g. Same as you saying you don't rate him here as best striker etc :)

Same thing mate ;)

Well we have to get Falcao first ! The rumours linking Danny away are stronger than the rumours linking Falcao in, so as they say, don't count your chickens before they hatch :)

I still think this was a massive waste of time without ever giving Danny a true go at it...

Chill out !!!

I said you don't like Studge - that's vague e.g. Same as you saying you don't rate him here as best striker etc :)

Same thing mate ;)

Well we have to get Falcao first ! The rumours linking Danny away are stronger than the rumours linking Falcao in, so as they say, don't count your chickens before they hatch :)

I still think this was a massive waste of time without ever giving Danny a true go at it...

LOL

I am chill, all I am saying is that you cant say I dont like him if you havent read my posts. Not an anger at all. LMAO

P.S: I have edited the above post.

LOL

I am chill, all I am saying is that you cant say I dont like him if you havent read my posts. Not an anger at all. LMAO

P.S: I have edited the above post.

Cool :) LIKE - out of likes :(

I think it was a word problem, should have used 'rate' instead of 'like' :)

I hope we get Falcao now - but will be pissed when Danny scores against us :(

Cool :) LIKE - out of likes :(

I think it was a word problem, should have used 'rate' instead of 'like' :)

I hope we get Falcao now - but will be pissed when Danny scores against us :(

I wouldnt be so pissed if Danny scored as much as I would be if Torres scored! :P

Anybody wants news from pretty unreliable sources?

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Higuain, Cavani, Walcott, Remy, Schurrle and Ba have all been monitored by Chelsea over the past 12 months #CFC (London Evening Standard)

Chelsea officials have already flown to Madrid to open negotiations with Atletico over the transfer of Falcao #CFC (London Evening Standard)

Moutinho, who has a £28.5m release clause, is high on Chelsea’s wish-list, while Fellaini is also under consideration #CFC #EFC (DailyStar)