Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

Could see it. AWB is a disaster going forward. 

Going backward aswell..

However, having Reece James in the squad and option for Livramento to buy back I cannot really see us buying Lamptey back.

Our wingbacks tend to play in the midfield when we are attacking, I am not convinced that Lamptey with his 1,63m height would be effective in our system.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11899/12491726/erling-haaland-mino-raiola-says-there-is-a-big-chance-striker-will-leave-borussia-dortmund-this-summer

Haaland more than likely on move this summer, Raiola quoted mentioning Man City, Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid in that article.

Someone gonna get an absolute steal for £64m. Particularly if they can get the wages into some sort of reasonable figure, which I’d imagine they will do because I reckon Haaland will want a certain move to a certain club meaning Raiola wont be able to try and out manoeuvre him/action him off.

Martial also looking likely to leave Man United in January.

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11899/12491726/erling-haaland-mino-raiola-says-there-is-a-big-chance-striker-will-leave-borussia-dortmund-this-summer

Haaland more than likely on move this summer, Raiola quoted mentioning Man City, Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid in that article.

Someone gonna get an absolute steal for £64m. Particularly if they can get the wages into some sort of reasonable figure, which I’d imagine they will do because I reckon Haaland will want a certain move to a certain club meaning Raiola wont be able to try and out manoeuvre him/action him off.

Martial also looking likely to leave Man United in January.

So basically either Madrid or City.

2 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

So basically either Madrid or City.

I think depending on whether or not Lewandowski wants to stay at Bayern or not, he could end up there as an outside bet but would be unlikely as the rumours are Lewa is happy to renew now after the rumours he wanted to move/considered moving the other summer.

If that changed, I think Bayern could pull a deal off though. They've given Kimmich and Goretzka huge wages for new contracts and offered Alaba huge wages as well as reportedly going to be on verge of giving Gnabry a big salary also to get him to renew.

Would say Madrid probably be the most obvious one though if things remain as they likely will at Bayern. I get the feeling he’s not that worried about playing in the PL or if a club can give him 500k a week or whatever they think it’ll cost. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think depending on whether or not Lewandowski wants to stay at Bayern or not, he could end up there as an outside bet but would be unlikely as the rumours are Lewa is happy to renew now after the rumours he wanted to move/considered moving the other summer.

If that changed, I think Bayern could pull a deal off though. They've given Kimmich and Goretzka huge wages for new contracts and offered Alaba huge wages as well as reportedly going to be on verge of giving Gnabry a big salary also to get him to renew.

Would say Madrid probably be the most obvious one though if things remain as they likely will at Bayern. I get the feeling he’s not that worried about playing in the PL or if a club can give him 500k a week or whatever they think it’ll cost. 

I don't think Bayern could afford Haaland wage demand. Madrid could afford, but Benzema is still around. City is the most obvious choice for me.

12 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

I don't think Bayern could afford Haaland wage demand. Madrid could afford, but Benzema is still around. City is the most obvious choice for me.

If he does go to City, what happens with Kane?

4 hours ago, LAM09 said:

If he does go to City, what happens with Kane?

Most likely stay with Spurs, if they sell him then probably United or PSG as they also need a new striker.

Edited by Blues Forever