Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a poor performance today... It looks like our players didn't want to win... Bad fans on SB...

But I still love you, Chels, and I always will...

1. Exactly!!!

2. Right.

Btw, I noticed the stadium was fully silent in the 1st half.. only clapping after some situations. And this game was supposed to be a derby.. Was it really that silent over there?

It's Just So annoying!!!

Btw, I noticed the stadium was fully silent in the 1st half.. only clapping after some situations. And this game was supposed to be a derby.. Was it really that silent over there?

It's hardly a 'typical derby' though.. Our rivalry with Fulham always been the more friendly type. In fact the only banter you find it "there's only one club in Fulham" :P

thought we saw a great #9 in action today, just his luck that our team didnt even want to play...

the first game ive seen where i wasnt nervous about him losing the ball when he had it.... held up the ball great and showed real skill...

shouldve scored that volley, great bit of skill...

hopefully he looks at this game with his head up...

he deserves it... should help his confidence when DD leaves soon...

for everyone that still wants him gone, he was one of the best players on the pitch today, with no help from his teammates...

bravo torres

Now lets focus on get in top 4, it not gonna be easy. CL is still a dream, so lets dream it.

I dont remember who it was thast said in this forum that we should think again before comments

after such result, this treat show his point so clear. Your on the fucking same team!.

it was a really poor game today just too damm slow as much as i love the guy and think hes a legend i really think Lampard slows us down we missed Rambos energy today big time, i did think Torres did ok today could have been alot worse from him, but also could have been better, i think AvB got the tactics wrong today they had four attacking midfielders on today and we just sat back and did nothing really bad imo, could have pressed them and i think would have got more out the game. i dont wanna be negative but i really cant think of any positive from the game.

as aways onward and upwards keep the faith we will be back to our best again maybe just not this season

Carefee 100%