Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

That and teams on a bad run will either end it before playing us or play us and play well and go back to playing crap afters...

This is just wishful thinking I guess. Just a consolation, as far as I see it, because that cannot really be true. Its more like the London sides have tougher and determined opponents in the derby matches and Manchester sides..ehh..there;s only one derby really..

All came down to the players really,watching Man U they didnt give up whereas us against Wigan and against Fulham seemed more a case of 'the balls gone'..meh!! Rather then chase it down and get it back.

This is surely the reason. Our players surely looked indifferent. But we need to change things (including the sapless arrogant junk that we carry) in our game strategy against the smaller sides who just park it against us. We cannot quote their 'defense' (more like happy-to-be-in-our-half) as an excuse is all I am saying.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the squad depth compared to ours and getting an easy result is really a sickening thing to see. And to hear that on SSN they are on about AvB saying he isn't going to be spending money on players doesn't help! Hopefully he is just adding fuel for the fire and amking sure the media has something to be going on about, while he does the business behind the scenes. I think it is clear we need more additions, especially if more players are leaving - Alex, Kalou and Malouda - three players which are listed as leaving, Alex we need a replacement, or otherwise we could have a problem if a defender gets injured or banned.

From what i have seen from the MoTD highlights, Torres had the usual good performance but still ventured out wide, denying the possibilty of him adding to his goals this season. I hope AvB has a word with him and warn him that unless he gets more disclipined with his movement off the ball, and always try to be in the box - he won't be playing as many games as he could.

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (ferreira 80min.) - terry - luiz - cole

midfield: meireles - lampard (malouda 61min.) - romeu

attack: sturridge (drogba 70min.) - torres - mata

damn.. it was a london derby, okey, never easy, but we played home@the stamford bridge, we didn´t play good enough to win!!

we definetly need new signing´s & we need a playmaker with techniques, is my croatian playmaker luka modric still in talks??

www.croatiansports.com says manchester united is gonna try to sign my croatian luka modric in january transfer window!!

http://www.croatiansports.com/?p=5994