Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

spurs hate arsenal more than they hate us ,,,hence no booing of Ash and to be fair not much booing of JT

Yeah, sure, but he usually gets his share of booing in every games.. And at the contrary, I thought the crowd was quite hostile towards Terry, it could have been worse but it was a lot, I found..

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sure, but he usually gets his share of booing in every games.. And at the contrary, I thought the crowd was quite hostile towards Terry, it could have been worse but it was a lot, I found..

Yeah, it was very hostile in the first half. They calmed down in the second half though.

this match almost seals that its a 2 horse race upfront (maybe 3 with 3rd being tottenham). but really expect spurs to slip sooner or later and that would make things really interesting for 3rd and 4th with spurs bein 2points ahead with a game in hand, arsenal being a point behind and pool 3. its going to be a cracking 2nd half to the season.

If it's still open to them then it's open to us. 2 points behind, hardly worth talking about. That said, it's either of the Manc's all day long.

amazing.. what a london derby this was, bouth teams could win, this was a game until the last minute,

gareth bale was the best player on the pitch, excellent techniques, excellent speed, i miss the shots on target tonight,

i think gareth bale will end in real madrid or fc barcelona if we don´t sign em, what a player this is, a must signing for all clubs,

the commentary also said luka modric is gonna join fc chelsea london in the january transfer window, this would be also a world class move!!

amazing.. what a london derby this was, bouth teams could win, this was a game until the last minute,

gareth bale was the best player on the pitch, excellent techniques, excellent speed, i miss the shots on target tonight,

i think gareth bale will end on real madrid or fc barcelona if we don´t sign em, what a player this is, a must signing for all clubs,

the commentary also said luka modric is gonna join Chelsea in the january transfer window, this would be also a world class move!!

I am beginning to question what club you support <_<

I am beginning to question what club you support <_<

i am more player´s fan..

damn, always when i watch big games david villa on the bench for barca or tonight niko kranjcar on the bench for spurs,

damn this are players with excellent techniques, i want enjoy watching football, but how when the bosses players sitting on bench??

Bale has improved a lot IMO

I don't think he will ever go to Barca or make their first team. Completely different styles of play. Very nasty tackle on Cole though

Cole has quite a few assists this season I believe?

Is anyone concerned with our team when we're in possession? We look so nervous, we give the ball away with rash passes. The only calm and composed player out there is Romeu. We have a look of panic when the ball is at our feet, it's like we don't really want it.

damn, always when i watch big games david villa on the bench for barca or tonight niko kranjcar on the bench for spurs,

damn this are players with excellent techniques, i want enjoy watching football, but how when the bosses players sitting on bench??

David Villa is injured with a broken leg

By the way - what did people think about Mikel? Before he got injured, that is. I thought he was pretty poor. Romeu's performance after he came on convinced me that he should have started instead.

It was a classic performance from Mikel...shielding the ball and slowing the game down. Romeu is definitely a better option.

If it's still open to them then it's open to us. 2 points behind, hardly worth talking about. That said, it's either of the Manc's all day long.

2 points behinf but they also have a game in hand so effectively its 5 or atleast 3 (i dont expect everton to beat spurs)

It was a classic performance from Mikel...shielding the ball and slowing the game down. Romeu is definitely a better option.

Every time he got the ball, I was worried that he was going to lose it a la Liverpool's goal against us in the league. He nearly succeeded a couple of times. :doh: Ever since I read him being described as a crab on this forum, that's what I keep picturing on my television screen.

I'm satisfied with our performance.

Romeu was so much better than Mikel - again. I was so scared when Ferreira was brought on but he played well and Bosingwa was better as CB than as RB. Terry played very, very well. In fact he was our Man of the ,Match in my opinion. Ash, Danny, Didi and Mata also gave decent performances.

White Hart Lane isn't and easy place to play right now but we handled it well. Why didn't we do the same in the match against Wigan too?

But yeah... Good performance and let's just keep this up now. Important matches coming up!

Romeu is just more proof that La Masia produces the greatest technical players in the world.

On another note I bet more than a few Italian teams would love for a player like Mikel who can slow the game down.