Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be perfectly honest, AVB cost us this win.

1) Why on EARTH do u send off the creative players when we've only got a 0-1 lead with wigan looking good?

2) Why on EARTH dont you bring in Torres? Drogba was invisible most of the game, Torres hasnt played in a while so how the HELL does AVB think that Torres is gonna get into the teamplay without playing with the team? And what if Drogba gets injured?

Jesus christ this was an absolutley horrible game!

Lol how does this make sense when we beat the likes of City?

It was a mistake that cost us, not André's tactics.

Going to disagree on this one lad. His tactics and substitutions were way off. They made no sense what so ever. We took the lead and then we went defensive instead of keep taking it to them.

We all know I had my doubts about him before, but now I officialy claim that AVB is a joke.

Kalou (has anyone seen that guy on the pitch, got to feel for Torres if he is behind this guy) for Romeu, Mikel for Mata, Malouda for Sturridge? WTF?!?!!?

I felt like he deliberately wanted to lose points.

Lol how does this make sense when we beat the likes of City?

It was a mistake that cost us, not André's tactics.

It does make sense, did we beat wigan?

It was a mistake that cost us, but the subs were appalling, we decided to sit back to early, when we were only 1-0 up.

Overall a dreadful performance.

Fake supporters?? fuck off mate....we're not blaming him for the goal conceded, we're blaming him for making ineffective subs. Wigan goal was imminent, it was only the matter until they scored (which they did). MIKEL, KALOU, MALOUDA weren't gonna salvage the game....

Wigan played defensive, Torres instead of Drogba when our midfield was shit? How are you even thinking? Torres have done nothing, and he would do even less if he came on now because he then needs to do everything by himself. Look at the latest games that Torres played, he needs the passes and when we didn't have any passes today, how could he score? I do think that the subs where useless but what could you expect when you have MALOUDA, KALOU and MIKEL on the bench?? It would be an different game if we had Götze, Modric on the bench and I hope you see that too.. The team played like shit and a misstake by Cech made it even more shit, that's it..

Maybe we would have scored a second? We have only kept like 2 clean sheets this season. AVB should have known better than to rest on a 1-0 score.

If we'd have won 1-0, everyone would say it's how title-winners do it. Like when we complain how Man United used to get away with 1-0 wins.

Mikel made sense, to sit deep. Kalou, I'll say was an iffy one, but it's not like we have alternative forwards out wide. Malouda for Sturridge made sense, Sturridge took a knock to the back and needs to be fresh for Tottenham.

It was the type of game where sitting on 1-0 was an idea that was justified.. And did he really sit on it? He brought on 2 wingers, so he did keep it to a 4-3-3 shape.

AVB, I love you, but you're a moron for putting Malouda in every single fucking time. He's useless, he acts like he doesn't give a shit about this club, about his teammates or about you. I think it's the third time in a row when Malouda's basically shit. Is our manager blind?, because I just can't understand what's happening.

On the other hand, Chelsea looked completely disgusting tonight. No determination, no passion, no ambition, no nothing. After Wigan made it 1-1, they were just like "So what? We don't give a damn, we just want this to be over and go home. Screw the result, screw the fans, screw the HUGE chance of closing in on City."

We just can't keep going with this attitude and this playing style. Chelsea's like a 39 years old striker who can't run, but who can still score some goals just because he is experienced.

We would have won if it weren't for a schoolboy mistake by Cech. Not sure what you are so angry about.

They could of won the game by 3 or 4 goals in the end. You blame Cech for a mistake when there was so much more to it. Instead of attacking after we scored we sat back and let them pile on the pressure. We are the big top 4 side and they are the relegation side. We don't sit back and defend against a team like Wigan.

Maybe we would have scored a second? We have only kept like 2 clean sheets this season. AVB should have known better than to rest on a 1-0 score.

If we'd have won 1-0, everyone would say it's how title-winners do it. Like when we complain how Man United used to get away with 1-0 wins.

Mikel made sense, to sit deep. Kalou, I'll say was an iffy one, but it's not like we have alternative forwards out wide. Malouda for Sturridge made sense, Sturridge took a knock to the back and needs to be fresh for Tottenham.

It was the type of game where sitting on 1-0 was an idea that was justified.. And did he really sit on it? He brought on 2 wingers, so he did keep it to a 4-3-3 shape.

To be perfectly honest, AVB cost us this win.

1) Why on EARTH do u send off the creative players when we've only got a 0-1 lead with wigan looking good?

2) Why on EARTH dont you bring in Torres? Drogba was invisible most of the game, Torres hasnt played in a while so how the HELL does AVB think that Torres is gonna get into the teamplay without playing with the team? And what if Drogba gets injured?

Jesus christ this was an absolutley horrible game!

1) Mata was playing like garbage and the subsitutes WERE NOT the reason why we conceded the late goal

2) Why the fuck would you bring on Torres when 1) we are leading and 2) our midfield's been absolute crap? So you can say "Torres didn't get the service" after he doesn't score again?

Don't blame this on AVB. This is on the players who showed no desire to win and made yet another stupid and totally avoidable defensive error in a critical moment.