Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

uno im gonna get stick for this but i dont care.

this is my view on Torres, i feel sorry for the guy yes i know he aint playing well but tbh he needs to play to get better not just play 10 15 mins every month, its not his fault he was bought for £50 million is it no, and now hes got Kalou and Flo ahead of him in the pecking order it seems, really feel for this guy when he nexts plays he will most prob be poor and will get more stick from fans press etc etc i think people need to lay off him a little bit.

couldnt agree more...

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Chelsea can't ever sit on 1-0 lead against a side like Wigan. We should've seriously gone for the kill.

Going for the kill, but remembering our next game is only 5 days away, 5 days after our last game. He had to keep Mata & Sturridge fresh, it's not like he brought on defenders in their place. He brought on 2 wingers.. They're sub-par, but that's the resources he has at the moment.

1) Mata was playing like garbage and the subsitutes WERE NOT the reason why we conceded the late goal

2) Why the fuck would you bring on Torres when 1) we are leading and 2) our midfield's been absolute crap? So you can say "Torres didn't get the service" after he doesn't score again?

Don't blame this on AVB. This is on the players who showed no desire to win and made yet another stupid and totally avoidable defensive error in a critical moment.

1) First of all, Mata wasnt garbage. Second, taking off Sturridge is absolutley idiotic. Third, did I say substitutes were the reason wigan score? Ofc not, but listen you little ignorant twat: To be comfortable with a 1-0 advantage against a wigan team that was pressing forward and looking good is STUIPID. And to think that swapping mata, sturridge and romeu for mikel, kalou and malouda is gonna have any good effect on the game is even more stuipid.

2) Drogba was INVISIBLE and Torres ought to be hungry to play by now. Swapping Drogba for Torres wouldnt have made a differance into the worse. Thats for sure!

I do blame AVB when he brings on players that has no desire to win: Malouda especially. And Kalou, seriousley?

Terrible subs, id hoped the days of flo kalou and mikel on the same pitch were a thing of the past. But if 3 weeks ago youd have told me we would qualify as group winners from the CL group, beat the geordies and city but draw today id be happy and I still am. Some tricky games ahead for our other top four cronies tomorrow and who knows how that will go. Ktbffh ps ....badboy or whatever your name is, you scudded us big time today

Except we would have won if it weren't for Cech's stupid mistake. Was it AVB's tactics or substitutions affecting Cech?

You are blind to the fact that we stopped attacking all together after we scored. We could of won that game 3 or 4-0. Instead we come away with a 1-1 draw because we sat back and let them attack us. I am not sticking up for cech and you are making it sound like i am.

three things cost us the game.

a. fucking clueless subs and tactics by avb. studge & mata off when its only 1-0 up against wigan, at their turf, and we went defensive. wtfing hell was that.

b. schoolboy error by cech

c. ivanovic switching off.

He took of a DM, brought on a Winger = Attacking incentive.

Sturridge scores, 1-0.

André realises we're exposed in a counter-attack, bring in stability in midfield, so Mikel is a good decision.

You know better than knowing Lampard meant that how he did. He is a profession and knows why he is missing games, André is not a mug and won't play Lampard due to that.. Else, we'd have seen Torres tonight. Lampard played because Ramires is injured. Don't buy into the media's version.

I understand what your saying, but his subs had no effect on the game. Kalou did nothing, Malouda did nothing and Mikel did his usual stuff.

Even though i love the idea of AVB , but we have to admit that this game was lost by AVB and not the players ...

Most of the players were really poor because they needed some refreshments in the team , after winning 3 big games in the space of 9 days they have every right to get complacent against such opposition , while on the other hand starting with Torres - Bertrand - McEacheran would have given you a much more motivated team .

Really disappointed in AVB today , i mean even his reading for the game was poor , he should have subbed Meireles or Lamps instead of romeu , also Drogba should have been replaced .... and what were he thinking combining the Kalouda and Mikel on the same pitch , everybody knows that is suicidal.

I hope we will never see Kalou , Malouda and to some extent Mikel and Bosingwa wearing the blue shirt again , they are really poor players who don't deserve to be here .

Going for the kill, but remembering our next game is only 5 days away, 5 days after our last game. He had to keep Mata & Sturridge fresh, it's not like he brought on defenders in their place. He brought on 2 wingers.. They're sub-par, but that's the resources he has at the moment.

Nahh I'm talking about the attitude and the way we played. We didn't really go for it and were ready to settle. Can't ever be the case against the likes of Wigan imo.

three things that cost us the game

a. fucking clueless tactics and subs by avb. studge and mata off and we went defensive at 1-0 up against wigan, at their turf. wtfing hell was that.

b. cech schoolboy error

c. ivanovic switching off

He took of a DM, brought on a Winger = Attacking incentive.

Sturridge scores, 1-0.

André realises we're exposed in a counter-attack, bring in stability in midfield, so Mikel is a good decision.

You know better than knowing Lampard meant that how he did. He is a profession and knows why he is missing games, André is not a mug and won't play Lampard due to that.. Else, we'd have seen Torres tonight. Lampard played because Ramires is injured. Don't buy into the media's version.

we were playing against Wigan, and then he comes with Mikel for Mata...we went way too defensive and stop playing, we were wasting time...AGAINST WIGAN. The team was happy with 1-0 result, thats crazy.