Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

Oo we're level on points with Valencia though...or does something else come into play cause they've got a better goal diff as it stands..according BBC need a win or a goal less draw :S..chance of a goal less draw...slim....eeeeeek

In the CL, the matches between the two level teams are taken into consideration before goal difference. Meaning a goal-less draw will see us through having draw 1-1 at the Mestalla.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Malouda wasn't that bad when he came on. Obviously would have preferred Torres or Anelka (had he travelled) but he did ok

Continuing the thoughts about players letting the team down more than managers:

I'm just so fucking glad that all of these players with power i.e. Lampard, Terry, Cole, Drogba and Malouda are all old and will retire soon. Don't get me wrong I appreciate what each and every one of them have done for the club (the first two in particular) but we just need a new team, a new era and that won't happen until they are gone

I belive our main problem is Defense...

And Boas can not continuo this stupid rotating way of coach..... Today Bosingwa on the Left?? had 3 game on the bench.... David Luiz and a Terry they do not Mix... that clear to me... Iva right back..... How many defensive formation we had??

Bosingwa Iva Terry Cole

Iva Luiz Terry Cole

Bosingwa Alex Iva Cole

Iva Luiz Terry Bosingwa

Now after Luiz injury

Iva Alex Terry Bosingwa

After Cole get back

Iva Alex Terry Cole

After that we have to rest Terry

Bosingwa Iva Alex Cole

WTF BOAS.... DEFENSIVE PROBLEM

SAME Problem the attacking

Mata, Torres, Daniel

Mata, Drogba, Daniel

Mata, Drogba, Malouda

Anelka, Drogba, Mata

Malouda, Torres, Daniel

We do not have a Definet Team.... Boas keep rotating and rotating the team....

Well I'm not a fangirl, i just appreciate good football and he's the one who can perform it but his football life will be ruined like this. I have all the rights to be writing about it cause he's a player of Chelsea FC.

People like you only support the name mister, i support football and footballers make football possible, footballers like Torres or Messi or Ronaldo. You may not care about Torres or anyone else but i do. Cause these kinda players are unique and can never be replaced...

Anyway, sorry for Chelsea lost...

Yes bu clubs do not revolve around a single player. I understand that you support and love Torres and I'm not saying that he shouldn't have played today, but there more things wrong with Chelsea FC than the fact that Torres isn't playing.

I belive our main problem is Defense...

And Boas can not continuo this stupid rotating way of coach..... Today Bosingwa on the Left?? had 3 game on the bench.... David Luiz and a Terry they do not Mix... that clear to me... Iva right back..... How many defensive formation we had??

Bosingwa Iva Terry Cole

Iva Luiz Terry Cole

Bosingwa Alex Iva Cole

Iva Luiz Terry Bosingwa

Now after Luiz injury

Iva Alex Terry Bosingwa

After Cole get back

Iva Alex Terry Cole

After that we have to rest Terry

Bosingwa Iva Alex Cole

WTF BOAS.... DEFENSIVE PROBLEM

SAME Problem the attacking

Mata, Torres, Daniel

Mata, Drogba, Daniel

Mata, Drogba, Malouda

Anelka, Drogba, Mata

Malouda, Torres, Daniel

We do not have a Definet Team.... Boas keep rotating and rotating the team....

Its not about rotation. Our squad is 80% turd. We are giving malouda and kalou wages ffs.

I'm not saying that he wouldn't have. But I'm just sick of people going on and on about him AS IF THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND TORRES.

But I apologize. I'm really frustrated right now.

I know! We all are... We weren't playing good and I honestly felt if he came on, he could've changed the game. He would've been full of energy and all that against their tired defence.. but oh well! Hopefully we'll beat Valencia!

I DONT want to see you get kicked out Chelsea, dont let us down!!

Can people stop fucking moaning about the "sort of fans" we have on here. It's an open forum which means people can express themselves freely. I don't agree with most of it but each to there own and constantly bringing it up won't change there minds....move on

On the plus side: who knew bossingwa could defend this well? and on the left wing as well! :lol:

Yeah!Defense wise didnt think we were mega bad...mean compared to others weeks! You could see the goal coming but seemed more from wasted chances just random moment of madness from Cech and the usual set piece crap...but hey ole Bossi proved wrong and all

We actually played well and we did not deserve that in the end. Drogba is starting to motor now and we can expect a powerful winter from him leading into February. Sturridge played well, his pace and vision absolutely cut the Germans open. Mata is starting to struggle though, i think the pace of the premier-league games are starting to take its toll on the little number 10.