Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

Ok that was wierd, I didnt change the font size.... :/

Anyway, we're not going to move 3rd are we now that we've lost?!!!!!!!! Please, Lord, no. Let us qualify!!!!!!! Please! I know we have a shit team and a stupid manager but please help us!!!!! :cry:

Torres must be thinking 'what a joke!' I couldve helped these idiots win!!

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckkkk. Players look shell shocked. Time for each and every one of them to step up now and perform to their abilities. Enough of this nonsense.

are you kidding me (again)...

first time ive been embarrassed to be a chelsea fan... wow...

:doh: im speechless...

If you're embarrassed then go and support another club why don't you

What the hell just happened?!?!?1 For fuck sake the game doesnt end after 85th minutes!!!!!!

So many wasted chances you just knew it was gana happen..feel so sorry for those fans who spent all that money to go out there and see that! So many great saves from Cech then he has some mental moment....and it didnt seem we play mega badly..just wasted chances dodgy moments and punished for it

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek last game!!!

Though to be honest maybe Europa best move cause I cant see us getting past the final 16 way we're playing...

But we've taken it to the last game before...time for them to prove that they want to be here.....

Again. It takes 2 huge matches in a row 1 that puts us in risk of being elemenated from the CL to prove to everyone that when Torres, Mata are not up front we lose. This is why we bought these players. To change our style and to bring youth to the squad.. Why do we continue to try to make the old work? I wanted to give this guy the season to make changes and bring an exciting style of winning football into west London. But I believe he should be sacked ASAP. This is ridiculous. We continue to start Ivanovic and Drogba. And play Mikel. These guys just never had it. Granted Drogba was once the best in the world. He's 33. He has lost a step. Stop trying to make everyone happy and play the players we have just bought. Crist man

Ok that was wierd, I didnt change the font size.... :/

Anyway, we're not going to move 3rd are we now that we've lost?!!!!!!!! Please, Lord, no. Let us qualify!!!!!!! Please! I know we have a shit team and a stupid manager but please help us!!!!! :cry:

Torres must be thinking 'what a joke!' I couldve helped these idiots win!!

STFU stop going on about Torres he's hardly setting the world alight

Its 1-1. An important game we need to win to ensure qualification. Who does AVB bring on? The maestro Mikel. I know the players are to blame just as much as the manager but go fucking slap yourself AVB.