Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

Some of the dogshit that is being posted here is worse than our performance, who would have thought?

Amen to that. I don't feel embarrassed to be a supporter of the club tonight - I do feel embarrassed by the performance and also that I have to sift through such thoughtless nonsense each time we don't win.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for "this period wont last for long"

we will make it to the next stage ... KTBFFH !!!

I am a CFC fan not a fucking Arsenal or Valencia or United fan to say that we have no chance of winning against Valencia ....

I would like to believe we are not out of it until we actually lose to Valencia !!

Chelsea can and will beat Valencia.

Blue is the color, football is the game, we are all together . And WINING is our aim.

Cheer Chelsea, because Chelsea is the name !!!

Some of you are utterly pathetic. Very unlucky tonight, can't criticise the performance but I can criticise the referee. Another frustrating night.

If you cannot criticise this performance, then I am not entirely sure whether you view CFC as a team that it is supposed to be. Desperate circumstances and this is what they come up with?!

Oh Chelsea Chelsea...

Some of you are a disgrace! GTFO of forum until you calm yourself down and stop disrespecting our players and manager and for once show some fucking support!

Says the guy who racially abused Kalou when he conceded the penalty in the valencia game. Ye well done mate.

I cant believe this. What can Torres possibly do?. He's not even being given a chance. He's not needed at Chelsea lol he's just a subsitute for Drogba, and its so upsetting and funny. I think his football life will end like this at Chelsea and he soon will be transferred to a cheap spanish club and his name will be forgotten. And its a terrible thing... poor Torres...

Why did Chelsea even buy him?... a sculpture for the bench?

:(

Very unlucky tonight, can't criticise the performance but I can criticise the referee. Another frustrating night.

Well said!! We should have had a penalty which the referee waved off, plus, Leverkusen had 2 or 3 free kick that shouldn't even have been given!! To summarise, everything just didn't go our way at all, and look what happened!

And don't even get me started on the dude on here who wanted AVB sacked... remind me of his name someone??

Its 1-1. An important game we need to win to ensure qualification. Who does AVB bring on? The maestro Mikel. I know the players are to blame just as much as the manager but go fucking slap yourself AVB.

No we didn't 'need' to win this game. When they equalized they were clearly on the front foot and had all the momentum.

Amen to that. I don't feel embarrassed to be a supporter of the club tonight - I do feel embarrassed by the performance and also that I have to sift through such thoughtless nonsense each time we don't win.

Dont feel embrassed to be a supporter never will be..just annoyed that yet again wasted chances,last minute goal and from a set piece and some dodgy refeering again...

Just have some weird thing of switching off soon as it gets to 86 min..why?!?!

Hey ho not over till its over...gana be horrible..gotta go for it now...fuck this arty farty twiddling crap take a chance and go for it

I cant believe this. What can Torres possibly do?. He's not even being given a chance. He's not needed at Chelsea lol he's just a subsitute for Drogba, and its so upsetting and funny. I think his football life will end like this at Chelsea and he soon will be transferred to a cheap spanish club and his name will be forgotten. And its a terrible thing... poor Torres...

OH FUCK OFF. can we ban all of these fucking Torres fangirls and fanboys that just post about Torres Torres torres

THIS IS CHELSEA FC NOT TORRES FC

The only reason you're on this board is because of Torres...smh.