Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF IS GOING ON!!!

WHY WHY WHY.... ALWAYS NEAR DECEMBER WE HAVE THIS PROBLEMS!!!

ANCHELOTTI, SCOLARI, AVG, BOAS.... ALL SUFFERING THE SAME PROBLEM THE LAS 3 MONTHS OF THE YEAR ARE RUBISH

WHAT IS THERE PROBLEM?? DO THEY GET ANSIOS ABOUT SANTA CLOUS OR CHRISMAST GIFT!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!!

Honestly, I feel some of the anger as I myself am pretty pissed. We didn't respect bayer enough once we took the lead. This is our main problem. Chelsea are not use to teams attacking against them. In the past teams have been happy to take a draw vs us but not anymore. We are getting punished because we are not use to getting runaround out there.

Back to the drawing board. The game has changed and so must we. No longer are we the side that teams fear. Not saying this out of anger, but I'll be surprised if we go through..

Not sure ill be visiting this site anymore after realising its full of idiots. Most of the people complaining have probably only supported chelsea since abramovic arrived and aren't even english and dont have a clue what theyre talking about. we were very unlucky tonight and a couple of individual mistakes cost us the points. stop calling for AVB to be sacked and stop fucking moaning

I'm actually not upset about the performance. It was much more solid defensively despite being so unlucky as to concede so late. Once again we could've sealed the game when we were 1-0 up, we should've had a pen at 1-1 as well. I think was lacking our performance is a bit of luck. Now, all we have to do is pray that Genk conjure up at least a draw at home to Bayern.

Heads up guys, KTBFFH. blue%20scalf.gif

Actually a draw will get us to the knock outs.

Oo we're level on points with Valencia though...or does something else come into play cause they've got a better goal diff as it stands..according BBC need a win or a goal less draw :S..chance of a goal less draw...slim....eeeeeek

I hope RA is not as impatient and impulsive as some of the fans here. I now think that the players got the hard kick up their frozen butts to wake them from their slumber and there will surely be a redemption. But AVB's gotta stay for at least a season.