Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

I'm actually not upset about the performance. It was much more solid defensively despite being so unlucky as to concede so late. Once again we could've sealed the game when we were 1-0 up, we should've had a pen at 1-1 as well. I think was lacking our performance is a bit of luck. Now, all we have to do is pray that Genk conjure up at least a draw at home to Bayern.

Heads up guys, KTBFFH. blue%20scalf.gif

Yep agreed. Compared to our recent woes, this was a defensive masterclass. We got the basics right, and I'm okay with that.

Players are shell shocked right now so hopefully they'll all wake up and realize that they've got to start performing

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad peformance but nothing changes we needed a draw to go through if we had drawn tonight so let's consentrate on valencia. Some people need to realise this team is not the team it used to be were not going to get instant sucess.

Let's move on and try and get 3 points on sat

WTF IS GOING ON!!!

WHY WHY WHY.... ALWAYS NEAR DECEMBER WE HAVE THIS PROBLEMS!!!

ANCHELOTTI, SCOLARI, AVG, BOAS.... ALL SUFFERING THE SAME PROBLEM THE LAS 3 MONTHS OF THE YEAR ARE RUBISH

WHAT IS THERE PROBLEM?? DO THEY GET ANSIOS ABOUT SANTA CLOUS OR CHRISMAST GIFT!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!!

Because they refuse to change the team.. the same players are always playing and play badly!

I hope RA is not as impatient and impulsive as some of the fans here. I now think that the players got the hard kick up their frozen butts to wake them from their slumber and there will surely be a redemption. But AVB's gotta stay for at least a season.

AVB made some bad subs but its not his fault. Our squad is shit. Seriously our good players are old and our new players bar a few are average at best.

Whether we stay in the Champions League, or get demoted to the Europa League, I'm still 100% Chelsea..

CAREFREE

Agree!!! We end up in Europa we end up there..may not be what anyone wants but sod it cant always get what you want and better then dropping out..hopfully by then they'd remembered how to defend in the last mins and all but..have to see..nervery times and besides Man U and City are down to the last day yet be us whose in crisis

I'm not even wasting my time on a rant now, it's a fucking joke.... 3 things....

-My thoughts go out to King Carlo who must be looking at his TV thinking 'Do you realise it's not the manager's fault now Roman'

-We are full of players who are FINISHED. REPLACE THEM. Let them be remembered what they were good for not for what they embarassed themselves for in the older years!

-GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE! Josh and Romeu would have loved it out there and actually done something with the Ball!

i'll stick to 3 before i turn it into 100+............DEJA VU kicking in around now of last year and Scolari year!

You've Fucking let us down chels.

How many more managers can the club just sack and people blame...how about the players take some responsibility for a change?

The only player which has come out and spoken about the current situation to be fair to him is Malouda. Why aren't we hearing from Terry? Or Lampard? Or Drogba? The so called senior players seem to be hiding at the moment.

I think a number of them consider themselves bulletproof and have always carried so much (dangerously) influence within the club, their noses are being put out of joint by a young manager trying to reinvent the team. There is such a lack of passion at the moment it's frustrating.

On a positive note, the change in formation to 4-2-3-1 is so much better, but for me Mata must play centrally and Torres up front. That will give us the mobility and drive in the final third. A left winger in January and Sturridge on the right and that is our front 4 for the next 2-3 years at least.

You can STFU. He does good in the CL (if you watched them games he played in... you can see that) and I know he would've made a difference today.

I'm not saying that he wouldn't have. But I'm just sick of people going on and on about him AS IF THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND TORRES.

But I apologize. I'm really frustrated right now.

It was just solid performance..with more luck we could have won but we're totally off form so everything is against us. Coach made several mistakes. I didn't understand subtitutions Malouda in and Mikel in. What the hell?

A bad result... the second half performance until Luiz went off was alright, after that we were clueless in defence.

Leverkusen made more passes and ran more kilometres throughout the game as shown by the statistics.. It was pure hard work win so all credit to Leverkusen for grinding it out.

Now I did not understand the substitution of Mikel... It was probably made to calm the midfield and have more control over it, but it didn't prove to be very effective. And don't get me started on Malouda.. waste of space. But DROGBA's goal was absolute BBBBBEEEEEEAASSSSSSSSTTTTTT (read it in KSI's voice :D)

Nevertheless, this team needs an overhaul from head to toe... reality is hitting bad. Even the Russian commentator on my stream was saying the same.. half the time he read through players names and their ages.

OH FUCK OFF. can we ban all of these fucking Torres fangirls and fanboys that just post about Torres Torres torres

THIS IS CHELSEA FC NOT TORRES FC

Well I'm not a fangirl, i just appreciate good football and he's the one who can perform it but his football life will be ruined like this. I have all the rights to be writing about it cause he's a player of Chelsea FC.

People like you only support the name mister, i support football and footballers make football possible, footballers like Torres or Messi or Ronaldo. You may not care about Torres or anyone else but i do. Cause these kinda players are unique and can never be replaced...

Anyway, sorry for Chelsea lost...

I'm not even wasting my time on a rant now, it's a fucking joke.... 3 things....

-My thoughts go out to King Carlo who must be looking at his TV thinking 'Do you realise it's not the manager's fault now Roman'

-We are full of players who are FINISHED. REPLACE THEM. Let them be remembered what they were good for not for what they embarassed themselves for in the older years!

-GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE! Josh and Romeu would have loved it out there and actually done something with the Ball!

i'll stick to 3 before i turn it into 100+............DEJA VU kicking in around now of last year and Scolari year!

You've Fucking let us down chels.