Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

So Bayern won the German Cup today. After a 3:0 lead, Stuttgart showed great effort and made it 3:2. It was pretty nice to see that after a season like that, Bayern still had to shit their pants in the final minutes. But still, big respect (especially to Heynckes) for this great season. Guardiola has big boots to fill.

Fuck sake i turn it off at 3-0. Verpiss dich.... gotta learn that one, it sounds great as it has the word piss in it (and dick). Now Pep has the impossible job. Surely Heynckes shoulda had the chance to win the Sup Cup though and avenge our win.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone on here follow a German club? I've always *forced* myself to follow a Bundesliga team each season as I'd been trying to get more and more into the league. Last season it was Werder Bremen due to De Bruyne mainly. The season before that it was a team I thought I would end up supporting properly in the Bundesliga; Schalke. I liked their structure and policies - but it just didn't work. They're not for me at all I realised. I've no idea why. Maybe I just can't feel a proper bond with another club after Chelsea.

Anyway, for this upcoming season I've decided to go for an underdog who'll likely not win the Bundesliga in this decade or any decade, and even getting a Europa League spot is a stretch: Hertha BSC (Berlin). They'll be a newly promoted team next season.

They're the biggest supported club in Berlin whereas Bayern are of course the biggest supported club in Munich. It's like North vs. South (or West vs. East if my geography is completely wrong) when the 2 clubs play.

I may have been mislead, but I'm under the impression that as a Bundesliga team they should have one of the loudest & most passionate crowds next season, behind probably only Borussia Dortmund and possibly Bayern.

Oh, and Hertha Berlin are also a 'twinned team' with Chelsea and also blue, so there's that :D

So again, my question: Does anyone on here follow a team in Germany?

Hertha__Hertha__unsere_Hertha__by_Chi_Sp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to imagine their are divisions in at Bayern Munich already. How can Pep promise playing time to all these players? He is making too many signings. I understand Ribery and Robben are getting old but as of now they aren't past it, so I don't understand why he keeps them around.

I have to imagine their are divisions in at Bayern Munich already. How can Pep promise playing time to all these players? He is making too many signings. I understand Ribery and Robben are getting old but as of now they aren't past it, so I don't understand why he keeps them around.

Pep is a wanker. I can see him just dumping Gustavo out in the wilderness as if he doesn't exist now that hes get Thiago. Also what about young Sebastien Rode? Can't see him getting any minutes at all unless Pep reinvents him into some sort of utility man like that Adriano cunt. If he plays 4-2-3-1 he has got like five players who can operate as a #10, Thiago, Gotze, Kroos, Ribery, Muller and even Shaqiri in fact.... so 6 there, somebodies bound to be unhappy. If he plays 4-3-3 then Martinez will be deployed at CB (fuck you Pep you evil bastard, Martinez was unreal next to Schweini in the CL games against Barca and Dortmund especially) for when Kroos is fit again as Kroos is class, he won't rotate Kroos and Thiago, he'll start both with Schweini as the third man I reckon. Hes such a cunt isn't he, he didn't even need Thiago....

• 2 weeks later...

BQMoy6kCAAEgqI0.jpg

Bayern lineup: Starke - Lahm, van Buyten, Boateng, Alaba - Thiago - Robben, Müller, Kroos, Shaqiri - Mandzukic. The bench: Raeder, Dante, Rafinha, Contento, Gustavo, Schweinsteiger, Pizarro

Borussia Dortmund XI (vs. Bayern): Weidenfeller, Großkreutz, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer, Bender, Sahin, Kuba, Gündogan, Reus, Lewandowski.

Dortmund still plays awesome.

I don't know about you guys but I would love to have klopp over Mourinho any day of the week.

For the team we are building and style we are trying to play, klopp is superior in every way.

Dortmund still plays awesome.

I don't know about you guys but I would love to have klopp over Mourinho any day of the week.

For the team we are building and style we are trying to play, klopp is superior in every way.

Klopp's a great manager and having him here would be fantastic but he was never an option. He stated his intent on staying at Dortmund more than once last season. Can't blame him either. He's immensely popular and he built that team himself.

Great win for Dortmund. Fully deserved and they'll still be challenging for all titles next season.

Gundogan, what a player. Would love to see him in blue some day (this summer if it was up to me).