Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

Strange to see De Bruyne playing as the striker/False 9. How did he fare overall? Only saw the 1st half and thought he did OK but Bremen didn't exactly attack too much then.

He had a decent game, dropped back and linked up play well.

Strange to see De Bruyne playing as the striker/False 9. How did he fare overall?

A few good moments in the second half but he was not involved for some reason when Bremen finally decided to attack. Didn't do anything wrong but it was by no means an eye-catching performance.

Can someone try explaining to me the difference between Holtby and Draxler of Schalke please?

Which position do they play?

Who is the better player?

If Schalke were to, let's say, line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation, where would they slot in?

Thanks.

Can someone try explaining to me the difference between Holtby and Draxler of Schalke please?

Which position do they play?

Who is the better player?

If Schalke were to, let's say, line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation, where would they slot in?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure one is a B2B midfielder and the other is an Attacking Midfielder. I think Draxler is the B2B.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...