Amblève.
Followers 0

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bremen, Schalke and Hamburg all in the second division next season.

Posted Images

dortmund has again played incredible season. lewandowski, kagawa, bender, götze, hummels, all young players with great future. and hamburg remains in 1st bundesliga :yay:

We must raid Dortmund for some players!

A raid of Dortmund is indeed in order. I've been saying this for a while now.

Have they lost any player since last season?

Oh yeah Sahin, who appears nothing more then a vague buy by Mourinho and his club. They just want to buy anything hot out there when they have a full team with no more room. :wank2:

Have they lost any player since last season?

Oh yeah Sahin, who appears nothing more then a vague buy by Mourinho and his club. They just want to buy anything hot out there when they have a full team with no more room. :wank2:

Luring their players away is a very hard mission. They've instilled a great deal of pride and cohesion into that team - the players actually want to stay. I know, rare in modern football.

Leave Dortmund alone. I hope all their stars remain and they continue to build a dynasty to topple Bayern as the premier German club.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It is always nice to see a change in the guard. In other words; who else would love it if Manchester United didn't win anything for the next 15 years?

Where is he going?

Nowhere just yet, as he is on a Bosman.

On Goal.com he has a score of 3/10 for club loyalty. I bet Mr F9T disagrees with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Dortmund v Bayern: Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Kehl, Gündogan - Blaszczykowski, Kagawa, Großkreutz - Lewandowski

Benches: Langerak, Santana, Bender, Leitner, Perisic, Götze, Barrios

Bayern v Dortmund: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

Benches: Butt, Rafinha, Contento, Tymoshchuk, Pranjic, Müller, Olic;

RDM will definitely be watching this one. Should be a good game, I expect Dortmund to beat bayern again.

He said he will go to Berlin and watch the game.