Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

AVB Just keeps talking horseshit game after game.,,,, just like how steve kean says blackburn are a good time and will climb the table get points and ....

In the beginning i thought he was smart,,,, as if he wanted to be mysterious... Now i think he is just delusional....

Be a big Manager and say it : This is not working ....i have to change something

" we are fighting for every competition....premier league CL etc etc....

are you freakin joking?

If after 11 games you cannot get your players to make any sort of progress with your style of play.....rethink it now. Dont be too smart. Fans will only look away for so long....

Infact over 11 games out play has regressed.... We Now cannot even do the basics right anymore....

The team selections are to pathetic at times...all hotch potch random players without any tactical purpose for the team....

I think MATA is losing his creativity over time because the team chosen is never our best 11....he will soon also lose his form and we cant replace him with anyone....

He decided to loan out our most creative player pre season to our competitors.... Benayoun would have been a legendary creative player to have on the bench or start..... Did benayoun deserve to be loaned ? He was our most creative player....AVB loaned him, but managed to keep kalou malouda etc at chelsea.

Drogba was Not worth remembering against liverpool. I only remember one shot off target....which he should have scored....otherwise it was bad touches.... no lung busting runs...tracking back....

Are our players playing for the manager?

i can predict chants by Christmas of " you dont know what you're doing"

He honestly doesnt..... So torres and Meireles came on in the 84th minute......84th minute.... why not send them in during injury time?

The team cannot defend. Our midfield makes it a point to slow it and then loose possession.... Other teams always play better football than us.

AVB is the biggest gamble CFC has ever taken in its history.

I dont look forward to our matches anymore.... My passion is decreasing with every heartless performance. Then when AVB talks post match and makes silly comments he reminds me so much of RAFA benitez that the feeling that We are the New liverpool gets re inforced,

There are problems lying under the surface. We are in Trouble. Face it.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB Just keeps talking horseshit game after game.,,,, just like how steve kean says blackburn are a good time and will climb the table get points and ....

In the beginning i thought he was smart,,,, as if he wanted to be mysterious... Now i think he is just delusional....

Be a big Manager and say it : This is not working ....i have to change something

are you freakin joking?

If after 11 games you cannot get your players to make any sort of progress with your style of play.....rethink it now. Dont be too smart. Fans will only look away for so long....

Infact over 11 games out play has regressed.... We Now cannot even do the basics right anymore....

The team selections are to pathetic at times...all hotch potch random players without any tactical purpose for the team....

I think MATA is losing his creativity over time because the team chosen is never our best 11....he will soon also lose his form and we cant replace him with anyone....

He decided to loan out our most creative player pre season to our competitors.... Benayoun would have been a legendary creative player to have on the bench or start..... Did benayoun deserve to be loaned ? He was our most creative player....AVB loaned him, but managed to keep kalou malouda etc at chelsea.

Drogba was Not worth remembering against liverpool. I only remember one shot off target....which he should have scored....otherwise it was bad touches.... no lung busting runs...tracking back....

He honestly doesnt..... So torres and Meireles came on in the 84th minute......84th minute.... why not send them in during injury time?

The team cannot defend. Our midfield makes it a point to slow it and then loose possession.... Other teams always play better football than us.

I dont look forward to our matches anymore.... My passion is decreasing with every heartless performance. Then when AVB talks post match and makes silly comments he reminds me so much of RAFA benitez that the feeling that We are the New liverpool gets re inforced,

yet he is a manager that accomplished this in 1 season.

• Second team to win a Portuguese League Championship unbeaten, following Benfica in 1972/73, and the first in the twenty-first century.
  • Club record for the most matches across all competitions unbeaten (36). This winning streak was begun by the previous coach of Porto, Jesualdo Ferreira.The previous record, 33 matches, was held by Jose Mourinho.
  • Most points in a 30-game Portuguese league season (84 points)
  • Most consecutive wins in the Portuguese league (16).
  • Biggest margin over the second placed team in the league (21 points)
  • He became the third youngest coach to win the Primeira Liga, behind Mihály Siska 1938/39, and Juca 1961/62
  • Along with Portuguese league, won UEFA Europa League, Portuguese Supercup and Portuguese Cup. That's 4 titles.

I'm pretty sure he was just lucky to do all that...

are you freakin joking?

That was because till the Liverpool scored their second, our team was looking like it would take the lead in the 2nd half...its all about not upsetting the attacking flow, and Drogba was central to it during that period

Also the team selection wasn't too bad to be honest. Its what a few people were in fact, expecting and it nearly worked in that 2nd half. The real failure here is that they didn't turn up for one half, and that the defense makes more individual errors yet again this season for the umpteenth time...

have stayed away til now..................too many knee-jerks

did i see something that everyone has missed or was i just seeing/imaging things and roaring at the telly wrongly.............."Reina handled outside the box" and then volleyed it clear (when drogs was chasing it down)

this was never showed again or spoken about!!!!!!!!!!................Am i wrong?? did i see this wrong??

if cech had done this it would have been analysed from every possible angle and made the 10 o'clock F N news bulletin.....

Did you expect him to cry? Maybe AVB thought Drogba would be better in a tactical sense of occupying their centre halves, hence the inclusion of Malouda, who works well with him? Nah, Torres is just a Liverpool lover who had nothing else on his mind. Loony world.

That's ok, I have a hard time admitting I'm wrong too sometimes..

Yes, well it's a reason why Chelsea are in the bind they are in now. Ferguson would have gotten rid of certain "legends" for some cash before they got too decrepit for other clubs to buy.

AVB can sit them and make clear they won't play. The problem is the pressure he gets from above. I've read that Abramovich told AVB to treat the old guard better recently. Any validity to this rumor? I can't think of a worse thing to tell AVB. If anything RA should be conspiring with AVB on how to get rid of the older players and/or huge contracts. Freeing up a 500K a week for younger talent is the only way to go with FFP in place. RA should give AVB a medal if he can convince the old guard to stagger their leave in January and next summer.

Where did you read that one?

yet he is a manager that accomplished this in 1 season.

• Second team to win a Portuguese League Championship unbeaten, following Benfica in 1972/73, and the first in the twenty-first century.
  • Club record for the most matches across all competitions unbeaten (36). This winning streak was begun by the previous coach of Porto, Jesualdo Ferreira.The previous record, 33 matches, was held by Jose Mourinho.
  • Most points in a 30-game Portuguese league season (84 points)
  • Most consecutive wins in the Portuguese league (16).
  • Biggest margin over the second placed team in the league (21 points)
  • He became the third youngest coach to win the Primeira Liga, behind Mihály Siska 1938/39, and Juca 1961/62
  • Along with Portuguese league, won UEFA Europa League, Portuguese Supercup and Portuguese Cup. That's 4 titles.

I'm pretty sure he was just lucky to do all that...

You have your Stats, which are probably correct....but in every sentence there is either portugal or Portuguese written.

Lukaku was one of the best strikers in the Belgian League. They won the league and he scored a bagful of goals.

While both have great potential, we bought Lukaku and are loaning him so that he gains more EXPERIENCE.

That is the one thing that i feel AVB lacks,,,,and we cant loan him so that he gains more experience.

No doubting his genius, his philosophies are good and he wants to play the right type of football. However, his experience is limited to inheriting a young set of players and having them play good football.

He has 0 experience in rebuilding a team and changing the style of play in a fluent manner. We are the first team he is rebuilding.... In his 3RD season as manager....

I think such a big responsibility should have been given to a manager who would have alot of experience and similar experiences of overhauling and changing team players and style before.....

However, In AVB I hope.... the reason i havent said TRUST is because he has to earn trust....he hasnt done that yet.... Im only pro AVB because of faith....

I hope he comes through and can handle the big egos that knew him when he was a young sidekick. They might be professional and respect the manager, but i hope he has won the fear/respect or loyalty from players

It is time now that he must know his best 11 and stop doing this BENITEZ rotation policy..... See where it got Liverpool.... And it isnt getting us anywhere.

You have your Stats, which are probably correct....but in every sentence there is either portugal or Portuguese written.

Lukaku was one of the best strikers in the Belgian League. They won the league and he scored a bagful of goals.

While both have great potential, we bought Lukaku and are loaning him so that he gains more EXPERIENCE.

That is the one thing that i feel AVB lacks,,,,and we cant loan him so that he gains more experience.

No doubting his genius, his philosophies are good and he wants to play the right type of football. However, his experience is limited to inheriting a young set of players and having them play good football.

He has 0 experience in rebuilding a team and changing the style of play in a fluent manner. We are the first team he is rebuilding.... In his 3RD season as manager....

I think such a big responsibility should have been given to a manager who would have alot of experience and similar experiences of overhauling and changing team players and style before.....

However, In AVB I hope.... the reason i havent said TRUST is because he has to earn trust....he hasnt done that yet.... Im only pro AVB because of faith....

I hope he comes through and can handle the big egos that knew him when he was a young sidekick. They might be professional and respect the manager, but i hope he has won the fear/respect or loyalty from players

It is time now that he must know his best 11 and stop doing this BENITEZ rotation policy..... See where it got Liverpool.... And it isnt getting us anywhere.

I never said he was a perfect manager. He has his flaws and inexperience is one of them, but those stats simply show you that he is not just a good manager, they show that he is a rather special one. He is smart, he learned from Jose and he wouldn't take the job considering our history with managers unless he got reassurances he won't be sacked if the team started doing badly. Also, I believe he told the board about his football philosophy and what would his goals here be. It wasn't simply "Hey Andre, it's Roman, want to be a Chelsea manager?" "Yes."

Lukaku is young, and he actually doesn't need that much experience like Josh does for example. He played already quite a few games before joining us. This season is for him to adapt and get the hang out of things. In the next one he'll probably go on a loan or be given regular chances in CL and Cups depending on what happens with our squad and Torres-Drogba. He will benefit from our top-class training facilities and from working with strikers like Torres, Drogba and Anelka.