Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

I think the Pep factor has a lot to do with his interest in the move.

I'd understand the Pep factor if he was still Barca Manager...but leaving Dortmund to go and join Bayern is just showing a lack of ambition by both players.

They'd rather play it safe, dominate in Germany..instead of going to Spain or England and having a go in a different league.

I'd understand the Pep factor if he was still Barca Manager...but leaving Dortmund to go and join Bayern is just showing a lack of ambition by both players.

They'd rather play it safe, dominate in Germany..instead of going to Spain or England and having a go in a different league.

Yes that adjustment factor of playing in a different league won't be there so the chances of them succeeding will probably be greater than perhaps moving to a different league.

Also I am pretty sure they are going to be paid way way more so the combination of having both these luxuries is quite rare.

Its almost sure that he will join Bayern... Shit!

Falcao to Monaco isn't a done deal yet, its just a roumors. I hope that if we will try to sign him, he will choose us over Monaco.

I just wonder what will be when Lewandowski join Bayern. Now in Poland almost all people are behind BVB because of Lewy, Błaszczykowski and Piszczek and how many of them will support Bayern in next season when Lewy will succed there.

One game. Service to him was not so brilliant. Messi disappeared against us. Does that mean he is awful? I swear some of your comments make me think you are deluded. Have you seen how much goals he has scored this season? You called him overrated because he "disappeared" in one final yet he has been a shining player for Dortmund in most big games. Christsake!

Most people think striker played badly when they don't score. He actually played well enough in the final.

Cause trouble all game long

so now they will sell Mario Gomez....this is not good at all if you know what I mean :angry: Hope that Jose don't like him

It's neither good for his next club nor for Bayern, cos they will have the exact same striker twice with Lewa and Mandzukic.

People on here always complain about Falcao, and how he needs perfect service and can "only score goals". Well yesterday Lewandowski did nothing all game, why? simply because he could not get the ball in enough dangerous positions, except that quick 1v1 Neuer stopped.

This is the same case with almost every striker, what differentiates them though is people like Torres and Ba can get the ball in decent positions and blast over, while Lewy and Falcao will put the ball in the back of the net more times than none.

All in all, i laugh at people who say Lewy is "waaay better than El Tigre, and more suited to Chelsea" they're both great strikers and that is what this team needs.

There is a difference, Falcaos game relies only on assistance, if you want to get the best out of him. Lewandowski is more of a team player, even if the team is more defensive Lewandowski will play well and score goals.

Bayern are currently best team in the world, they shut Dortmund down and made it really awkward for them.

There is a difference, Falcaos game relies only on assistance, if you want to get the best out of him. Lewandowski is more of a team player, even if the team is more defensive Lewandowski will play well and score goals.

Bayern are currently best team in the world, they shut Dortmund down and made it really awkward for them.

Alright, the only difference between them is Lewy will get about 5 more assists a season, but they still both need help to get their 30+ goals.

But some people on here make it seem like Falcao is the only top striker that needs a good pass to score.

Considering that Bvb players realy understand each other and play as team, you would exect from Gotze or Lewa some more respect and loyalty. Bvb is now huge club with regular CL and very strong team, they will be getting trophies regulary.

Yesterday Gotze was visibly sad that Bvb lost and one can wonder what can Bayern offer that Bvb cant??

Considering that Bvb players realy understand each other and play as team, you would exect from Gotze or Lewa some more respect and loyalty. Bvb is now huge club with regular CL and very strong team, they will be getting trophies regulary.

Yesterday Gotze was visibly sad that Bvb lost and one can wonder what can Bayern offer that Bvb cant??

I really dont get either ..

Alright, the only difference between them is Lewy will get about 5 more assists a season, but they still both need help to get their 30+ goals.

But some people on here make it seem like Falcao is the only top striker that needs a good pass to score.

No, you're not looking into it enough.

Didier Drogba, take him out the team and you take goals off the likes of Malouda, Anelka, Kalou & Lampard. Drogba used to bring goals to the team, he wasn't actually a goal scoring striker, goals just came with him, he was a team playing forward that was his main attribute, players work in mysterious ways and that has mysterious outcomes.

It's like if you tried a full season with Lewandowski and Falcao seperately, the scores would actually have a big difference, we would probably score more goals with Lewandowski, as I think he's a much better player because he brings the team into the game. Whereas Falcao will just make runs, just like Torres did for Liverpool, Lewandowski will be trying to cause problems for the defenders and getting stuck into everything, that brings more for the team and he has proven he score goals himself.

Van Persie, he netted 30 goals for Arsenal last season in the Premier League alone, but had you put him in the Chelsea team that season he wouldn't of scored 10, and that's the honest to god truth, our assistance was actually that bad. Mata couldn't carry the full team, Torres didn't score because he hardly got any chances, but this season he's proven he's shit anyway as he has got chances.

But the situation now is, the team would be to unbalanced, you bring Falcao here then who is going to put the shifts in and come deep? we will get hit on the counter far too many times and we will end up losing more than enough points.

You may think this is some stupid chain reaction theory, but it's actually true, everyone does there own little bit, when David Luiz keeps the ball rather than clearing it, he also creates more chances for the strikers upfront by keeping the ball in for our own plays.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You