Eva Carneiro Appreciation Thread

Liquidator

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the reason for the demotion the Facebook post? If there is something in the clubs rules that makes the post out of line, then she would have no grounds to sue.

I find it funny Arsenal fans are wanting Eva to go to north London. They're one of the teams that were a using her in the past.

Sex-mad Chelsea medic ruined my life

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6591654/Sex-mad-Chelsea-medic-Eva-Carneiro-ruined-my-life-says-ex-lover.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20150816-_-News-_-222933303

“This woman ruined my life.

“Eva would blurt out she had slept with one of the players during heated rows. She said it just to make me feel bad. I don’t believe it was true.’’

“She prides herself on being popular among the players. Eva loved the attention.”

“Eva is a very sexual woman and not many people know the real her.
“She’s ruthless and gets whatever and whoever she wants.
“I saw Eva give out her number to another guy. I got drunk and went home alone.
“Later in Eva’s bedroom, she slapped me hard with both hands around my face. She then kicked me out of the house in front of her parents. I had nowhere to go and it was humiliating. We patched things up a day or two later.”

“She loves hanging around rich guys with huge egos. I think she liked me because I was different, but ultimately I wasn’t enough for her.”

For some people the bench is very important, but for some other people the contribution they do is important. For some it is important what they do and not what people think they do. So for some it is important to be on the bench, but for some it is important what they do behind the scenes and what they do for the team. - Jose Mourinho

Well since she's apparently getting more attention than Hazard these days, might as well create a thread for her.

Just found this, seen no one speaking about it here :

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6591654/Sex-mad-Chelsea-medic-Eva-Carneiro-ruined-my-life-says-ex-lover.html

Question is how much did they pay the guy :lol: