Eva Carneiro Appreciation Thread

Liquidator

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys , anyone knows anything about her personal life , i think she is not engaged , wearing no rings ! , and could on affair with anyone from the squad? and on tours does she sleep in the hotel room alone or sharing it with her assistant , she has account or not ?

​appreciate your answer

She's married.

If you do a google image search, all sites claim it's a picture of Eva though.

Because people believe anything and if somebody says "that's her" then they don't look further and share it as Eva Carneiro.

But it's Eliska Kovarova. And if you do a google image search, a lot of websites also claim it's Kovarova.

And I don't know why in hell Eva Carneiro would do a picture like this. It's from a time when she wasn't famous, so I really don't see why this kind of picture would exist of her.

I think on the back of the questions he asked this isn't what he wanted to hear.

I'm worried about his welfare now.

In any case the chances are one in a gadzillion.

However the realistic approach is to ask Jose Mourinio to fix it.

If it's possible Jose can fix it.

Because people believe anything and if somebody says "that's her" then they don't look further and share it as Eva Carneiro.

But it's Eliska Kovarova. And if you do a google image search, a lot of websites also claim it's Kovarova.

And I don't know why in hell Eva Carneiro would do a picture like this. It's from a time when she wasn't famous, so I really don't see why this kind of picture would exist of her.

That is very true. As I said, I was sceptical it was her, because the internet says all sorts of things, but because of the google image search and the sites claiming it is her, I wasn't sure it wasn't her either. But you're correct, it is Eliska Kovarova.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...