Eva Carneiro Appreciation Thread

Liquidator

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic decision from Mourinho. She was worried about our player, we fucked that game up and hes looking to deflect the blame.

Hear hear! I'm so appalled at how he's acting, but he's still my favourite manager but he's gone too far now. If anything Roman should make Mourinho sit on the chair and not one step on the touchline.

I wonder if Eva Carneiro will contact her Lawyer and Sue Jose Mourinho and take him to court for many reasons.

Only if She Finally Does Lose her Job.

She should take Mourinho to court for slander but apparently she's going to sue the club for unfair dismissal or something related to being downgraded or whatever it's called.

She should take Mourinho to court for slander but apparently she's going to sue the club for unfair dismissal or something related to being downgraded or whatever it's called.

CERTAINLY wouldnt blame her ,, Seems Jose has made a tactical error in thinking he could bully her .. Remember she is probably at lease as intelligent than he is

Seriously people? Sue Chelsea for asking you to be the doctor that you are and not some side line distraction? Smh.

I was joking about that. I was bored and wanted to post something stupid like it. The mainstream news media journalists of sports media in England is getting seriously out of control with their lies and false reporting of stuff they like to make up about events or moments in Sport.

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 11 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "You’re not supposed to take centre stage if you are a physician. You have to understand your dynamic in the club"

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 11 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "E. Carneiro putting that “thanks for the support” on Facebook was extremely naïve. That would upset anyone" (Mail)

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 10 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R. Rogers: "What was she trying to achieve there? Are you bigger than the manager? You’re never going to win, nor should you"

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 10 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "You’re the backroom staff, you’re there to do a job. You’re not there as a cheerleader." (Mail)

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 9 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "You can play to it or you can play it down. It seems like she played to it. You’re not supposed to be a celebrity"

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 8 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "But when you add the Facebook and continue with it, because you are a “celebrity doctor” this is what happens"

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 6 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "Who is to say serious medical issues didn’t happen in the past & this is the straw that broke the camel’s back?"

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 6 min.

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "My personal feeling is that Jose was frustrated and those frustrations were deep-seated" (Mail)

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 6 min

Ex-#CFC doctor R.Rogers: "To be honest with you, you do have to understand the game – Jose has a legitimate point." (Mail)

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 5 min

Ex-#CFC doc R.Rogers: "You have to understand your dynamic in the club. You are not a player...You can’t be a celebrity doctor, come on."

Found the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3195294/She-s-naive-celebrity-doctor-Chelsea-medic-frozen-Mourinho-treating-player-against-wishes-slammed-Chelsea-predecessor.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Smart man. I think she's been under the ire of Jose for not getting Costa back on time with all the time off and not letting them know the extent of his injury.

Pffff, I can't believe some are taking the side of some random doctor instead of the Greatest manager in the world our manager! When I listen on the telly what the Stadium sings I Hear Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho and Not fucking Eva Carneiro, Eva Carneiro, Eva Carneiro! Stop with your :wank2: and look on the situation like this - There are pleny of doctors out there and I'm sure also there are some females and there are some pretty ones which are much prettyer than her! In looks she is very average can't even see what the fuss is all abot! BUT THERE IS JUST ONE JOSE MOURINHO and I rather have him than this so called doctor ! If the manger is not satisfied with your work no matter what are you a masseuse a doctor a coach, female or male whatever, You are Out! This is why he is there for! Some people are behaiving like they never seen a woman before.... jeez!

And also apologize for what fo telling you that you're not doing your job right! Meh... GTFO!

I think its more of our frustration of Mourinho - pathetic style of playing in 2015, losing in bad style to 10 men PSG, no transfers, bad start of new season, not really hope for better future

Only at Chelsea a non story becomes a big story, only at Chelsea the doctor gets name and fame (because it's a female), only at Chelsea people will demand Mourinho openly to apologize and only at Chelsea this doctor will react on Twitter and Facebook.

Don't know what world we're living in, but if you can't even criticize your own staff then why are you the manager? He only honestly answered a question asked by Sky sports.

No one would make a big story of this if this doctor was an unknown guy.

It was a trap carefully set up.

She's actually cleaned out the facebook. The last comments on there was as of July 2nd.

I still see her August 9th post, and boy the comments to it are still coming.

The page is simply sickening. Looking more like a strictly come dancing application than the page of a physio.