Everton 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way people were going mad at kalou after he stupidly gave that pen away against valencia and now he scores a shitty goal (which is probably an own goal), i said i dont like him and people are pretending they dont think kalous shit

We all (99% of us) think he's shit... but it doesn't take away the right for him to score a goal when he is actually playing.

Own goal or not, I really don't give a fuck... the team is leading, that's all that matters. It's a tough game and by the looks of it the score could be either way atm, so it is a slender but an IMPORTANT lead.

How on Earth is turnbull still in our squad. He sounds scared of kicking the ball!

And also scared of the saves he made?....Why do you have to hang on every little tin someone does wrong....I am sure you are Mr. No Mistake...Try changing your display name 2 that for a change....And the Kalou bashing is making you and everyone else bashing him sound like 5year...Do you guys support Chelsea FC at all? Bcos if you do you will be happy with a goal no matter who it comes from...Damn fucking grow up already and get a life...

u

Nobody seems to be talking about Drenthe running riot on Iva on the right wing..You are actually focusing on the one person has put us in front, who cares if its Kalou or Matthew Harding's spirit...As long as Chelsea is winning i am happy for my team and the player that put us in front

I like the way people were going mad at kalou after he stupidly gave that pen away against valencia and now he scores a shitty goal (which is probably an own goal), i said i dont like him and people are pretending they dont think kalous shit

Ignore True_blue & zolayes, they are broken records, Constantly making some tedious remark whenever someone criticizes Kalouless.

Hopefully it goes down as an own goal, nothing more tedious than people basing Kalou's abilities on misleading stats.

Ignore True_blue & zolayes, they are broken records, Constantly making some tedious remark whenever someone criticizes Kalouless.

Hopefully it goes down as an own goal, nothing more tedious than people basing Kalou's abilities on misleading stats.