Everton 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that is why all sources checked Kalou as the scorer.

Do yourself a favour and never post here again.

Calm down they'll probably change it. It happens all the time. It does sound like an own goal, unless the cross was going in

The more kalou scores the more he'll play

A goal's a goal, isn't it? At least we're winning and not complaining about the penalty anymore.

The more kalou scores the more he'll play

A goal's a goal, isn't it? At least we're winning and not complaining about the penalty anymore.

Yeah but when Everton equalise we will be going on about that penalty again.

some people on this forum need to grow the fuck up.

Kalou bashing is just boring now.

He just scored for us, give the guy a bloody break, how can you insult a Chelsea player when he just scores a goal? So pathetic.

Don't say that to everyone, say that to TX.. he seems to be the biggest Kalou hater here!

I like the way people were going mad at kalou after he stupidly gave that pen away against valencia and now he scores a shitty goal (which is probably an own goal), i said i dont like him and people are pretending they dont think kalous shit