Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

why on earth are people putting Mceachran in their team? He will 100% not play! we will play a stong team in this game also the fact josh played 90 minutes on Monday for the reserves so he has little chance of playing.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we can win this one with a few goals to spare especially that our CL form hasn't been superb so far (Bayern: Good result, not performance; Valencia: Very good performance, average result).

This match should be a message to all CL tittle contenders that AVB means business in the CL. blue%20scalf.gif

Thank you for these words of wisdom. I am thinking the same thing. CFC should rape these guys. They are a mid-table club in their own league & I don't think they are on the same level as fulham.

They are not a mid table club, they are the current Champions of Belgium. Don't underestimate them, but yes we should win.

Was on the website earlier to book my ticket for the Wolves game & had a look on the Genk allocation, there were only 3 stands left available & we still have another 2'ish days to go, so its going to be near a sell out, certainly more than the Bayer game anyway.

I heard a lot of tickets have been given away free (as they were for the Leverkusen match) so crowd will probably be around the same as a few weeks ago, perhaps slightly smaller.

I have a feeling Romeu, Alex and Torres will play. I think Romeu was brought on against Everton to prepare him for this game, Alex because he's not played much and Torres for obvious reasons... Meireles will almost certainly play unless AVB opts for Lampard-Malouda-Mikel/Romeu midfield, which I can't see happening. All the other positions are too uncertain, I'm not gonna predict.... and that's good that we have unpredictibility on our side now with AVB's rotation system, under Mourinho for example we almost always played our best and "untouchables".

They are not a mid table club, they are the current Champions of Belgium. Don't underestimate them, but yes we should win.

When I look at the table of the Jupiler Pro League, they have 13 points out of 10 games which puts them in 9th place of the 16 team league. They will not be Champions this season. They are currently a mid-table side. If you want to compare to le arse, then go right ahead. I see a defending champ free falling atm.

They are seriously in trouble cause of the many (mainly defending) injuries. To become Champions again will be hard, i guess they have a chance for 3th or 4th spot..

If Chelsea has problems tonight, then would be a bit ashamed as a Cfc fan, even if it is against my other favourit club..

CFC are huge favorites but Genk aren't going to make things easy. Man U were huge favorites yesterday against a no mark Romanian team and they still weren't able to score from open play and had a player sent off. So yes, CFC should win but let's not go in thinking it'll be a training session. I don't want the team to be slagged off if they don't score 8 or 9 goals...

TERRY: SUPPORT CAN HELP

John Terry is convinced home advantage can help make the difference against Genk at Stamford Bridge tonight.

Tickets are still available for tonight's match, but Terry is confident the Blues faithful will be giving the side their full backing as we seek another important three points.

'I am sure the fans will be behind us,' the defender said. 'I've heard the game is not far off being sold out and as a player it's nice to come out to a full stadium knowing the fans are behind you, which they always are and we thank them for that, because we appreciate the support that we get.'

Tickets for tonight's game will be on sale from the box office only until 4pm this afternoon.

http://www.chelseafc...2486075,00.html