Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

Bertrand's not in the CL squad. Also would be nice to see Lukaku in action at some point against his old rival :)

Oh I forgot. :doh: This is why it was stupid not to involve Bertrand, this way Cole would be rested and rest is something he could use at his age.

But isn't Lukaku also out of the CL squad ? :huh:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe so. Expect a half empty stadium for this game, boycott or not. The game has little significance, it's a pretty much guaranteed win + high ticket prices.

Yep this is probably going to be like Rosenborg all over again, hopefully with a better result and no managers being sacked though!

25k max I reckon.

Cech

Ferreira Ivan Alex Luiz

Oriol

Mereiles McEachran

Nico Torres Malouda

You're as bad as my PES 2012 BAL manager :D Putting DL as left-back constantly... he would probably suck there, but who knows

That doesn't sound good. Against whom are they playing?

Wolves.

HT we are 3-1 down. After Lalković (our best player so far) scored we conceded another stupid goal. Not to impressed with this game and our team. Lukaku is struggling, he's been a disappointment so far. The back four has had a horrible half, Chalobah especially. Only Bertrand was solid defensively.

Moments after I posted Lukaku scored but it was another mistake by the Wolves keeper. 5 minutes to go, don't think we can snatch a point here. :chai:

FT 2-3 Wolves

Poor performance overall. Thought the lads would play a lot better and prove themselves.Instead they've underperformed and AVB wasted his time today.

I believe so. Expect a half empty stadium for this game, boycott or not. The game has little significance, it's a pretty much guaranteed win + high ticket prices.

Yep this is probably going to be like Rosenborg all over again, hopefully with a better result and no managers being sacked though!

25k max I reckon.

Was on the website earlier to book my ticket for the Wolves game & had a look on the Genk allocation, there were only 3 stands left available & we still have another 2'ish days to go, so its going to be near a sell out, certainly more than the Bayer game anyway.

I certainly wouldn't pay 40 quid for this game & there are many fans thinking the same as me but I did notice that the Genk away tickets are £42 so I wonder how much they have put their prices up for the return leg. If fans are boycotting the home legs for charging £40 are fans doing the same for the away leg?