Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust AVB and am confident he knows what he is doing. But one thing I am unhappy about is, DD is not on the bench ;(

I dont think drogbas needed considering torres should play 90 mins since he doesn't need to be rested. Anyway if he does decide to sub torres, sturridge might get the chance to play up front. Drogbas been useless recently anyway :)

I dont think drogbas needed considering torres should play 90 mins since he doesn't need to be rested. Anyway if he does decide to sub torres, sturridge might get the chance to play up front. Drogbas been useless recently anyway :)

We need cover in case of a forced sub, like an injury... but nevertheless, we might see Sturridge as ST if Torres was to be subbed. Kalou and Mata are probably our wing subs and Sturridge is there to be backup for ST I think.

We need cover in case of a forced sub, like an injury... but nevertheless, we might see Sturridge as ST if Torres was to be subbed. Kalou and Mata are probably our wing subs and Sturridge is there to be backup for ST I think.

Yeah thats what i was saying. Drogba isn't needed

I wish everyone would stop going on about Mceachran not being on the bench. Hes not gonna play two games in 48 hours. Get over it

thats because avb allowed him to play 48 hours before when he well knew theres a ucl game tonight. and josh is not even on the bench but that clown kalou is. ffs.

ill be even more disappointed if josh doesnt play on sunday.

Following different forums, twitter, the most noise seems to be no Josh. Hardly a mention of no Drogba.

I trust AVB and am confident he knows what he is doing. But one thing I am unhappy about is, DD is not on the bench ;(

The qpha match has more importance & besides, Torres can't play on Sunday so let him get his run tonight

AVB is not untouchable to criticism.

This game is better for Josh than Everton. European experience > Domestic experience.

I disagree, we play much more domestic than European, so I think it's better to get domestic experience than European overall.