Bolton 1-5 Chelsea

BlueLion.

He's now the 8th highest-scoring player in Premier League history.

Where did you find this stat? I would love to use it for one article.

Haha, just my own knowledge mate, you know I'm a sucker for a stat or two :D

Here's a link though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League#Top_scorers

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you asking about his hattrick stats - yest was his 6th in the PL, 5th with Chelsea. He's now 5th in the list of hattrick scorers in the PL, the only midfielder there. One of only 4 current PL players to be part of that list. The others are Owen, Rooney, Berbatov.

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (ivanovic 53min.) - terry - luiz - cole

midfield: ramires (mikel 56min.) - lampard - meireles

attack: sturridge - drogba - mata (anelka 72min.)

we won another important 3 premier league points away vs bolton wanderers f.c...

what a combination for the 2nd goal, this is football, this is the reason why i am watching football..

my assist & goalscorer frank lampard scored another 3 premier league goals, amazing..

my african daniel sturridge scored another 2 premier league goals, amazing!!

my croatian ivan klasnic miss bouth london games vs fc arsenal london & fc chelsea london cause red card.. damn!!

I might start doing my match reports like Tommy...

72 mins: damn .. my goalscorer and assist Frank Lampard missed a penalty

74 mins: damn .. my african Salomon Kalou is injured , are there any injury news?

79 mins: cool .. technique killas Fernando Torres scored against his old club, must be special!

I might start doing my match reports like Tommy...

72 mins: damn .. my goalscorer and assist Frank Lampard missed a penalty

74 mins: damn .. my african Salomon Kalou is injured , are there any injury news?

79 mins: cool .. technique killas Fernando Torres scored against his old club, must be special!

Massive improvement tbh Alex.

When a player scores a hat-trick, it sounds redundant to say that he had an excellent game. But sometimes hat-tricks fall for those whom fortune favors – a deflection off of a defender, an offside goal that linesman did not see or an undeserved penalty. There is no luck about the hat-trick that Frank Lampard scored against Bolton this past weekend.

All his goals came as the result of his signature industrious forward runs which allowed him to be at the right place to apply his deft finishing – that some strikers can only dream to possess. Beside from the goals, his tireless runs also created other goal scoring opportunities for himself and his teammates.