Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see the class of Didier Drogba just by watching this goal. Absolutely amazing stop and finish. I hope he'll stay here until the end of his career.

Love you forever, Didier!

Edited by Cosmin

Guys even though Torres got sent off, this is the happiest i have been with Chelsea for a long time, we played some fucking good football, and this isn't just because it's swansea, we done it against United. We play better without Lampard!!!, such a good game, if Torres never got sent off he probably would of scored more, he needs a few goals in a game, shame, but well done on the win and hopefully Didier is back!.

Why are we having so much trouble with our marking on set pieces? It's horrible to watch and AVB needs to sort it out!

Other than that, good win. Ok performance but in the 2nd half after a scary opening few mins we managed to get control of the game again and were comfortable all the way.

Edited by francozola

Ramires and Meireles really do gel as a midfield pairing, and you got McEachran, who passed like a boss when he came on... I know it's only Swansea, but it's really good to see a variety of players doing well for us, especially in the midfield!

Shame Torres got a red card, but at least with 10 men, we play like we have the advantage over the other side, unlike Arsenal!

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the team's defending. Poor marking in set pieces once again, same mistake as against United in the first goal. This is something in which AVB and the team must work harder at. Bosingwa was quite poor today. His mistake led to the goal. Poor defending, terrible crossing and he didn't do much in his offensive area.

Man of the match for me was Mikel, brilliant at holding the ball, brilliant defending, his passing was spot on. People may call him slow and take much time on the ball, but you have to realise is that he calms down the pressure, when i watch him play i feel relaxed and it's okay, he's a safe player and done a lot for the team. He's a great passer too!, he is making tough competition for Essien and Oriol at the moment. He only made one bad mistake and that was the sneaky little flick to Ramires which never got to him, it was a shame because if he just normally passed like he usually does we would of had a good play. But positive from it, he will learn. Mikel has to be man of the match for me, i think it would of been bad without him, we wouldn't of had the play and we probably would of conceded another goal, or maybe just maybe two.