NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

Seahawks-Pats.

Greenbay can't possibly contain Wilson and co. like L.O.B will contain MVP Rodgers.

And Pats should be able to stop Luck at home.

I expect a NE-Seahawks final too..

Seahawks seem to be the very best team in the league but crazy things can happen in a Super Bowl(last year for example) and Patriots can surprise them.

Too bad there are only three games left and we have to wait until September..

I expect a NE-Seahawks final too..

Seahawks seem to be the very best team in the league but crazy things can happen in a Super Bowl(last year for example) and Patriots can surprise them.

Too bad there are only three games left and we have to wait until September..

Seahawks can surely be beaten at a neutral stadium.

But I'm not sure the Pats are the team to do it. I would have really fancied the Ravens to stop Wilson and score enough points to win.

Seahawks can surely be beaten at a neutral stadium.

But I'm not sure the Pats are the team to do it. I would have really fancied the Ravens to stop Wilson and score enough points to win.

Would flacco have been able to beat Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas and Sherman? Would they have been able to stop Lynch? Seahawks will repeat.

Would flacco have been able to beat Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas and Sherman? Would they have been able to stop Lynch? Seahawks will repeat.

It's not so much about Flacco - although, he is the best QB in the NFL come playoff time - but Ravens imo would have the best shot of containing Wilson, and they also have a great run defence.

All that doesn't matter now though, Seahawks should repeat because sadly there's no 49ers of previous years to even push them till the last minutes.

Seahawks Pats will probably be the final and i think that will heavily favour the seahawks who should be able to shut down the Pats especially if they don't bother to run it like they did vs the ravens.

I think many of the analysts were right though, in that even though GB are a better team than the Cowboys. The cowboys had a better chance of beating seattle in seattle, like they had already done. I don't think they would have as the seahawks team has got a lot of key parts back. But i think it would have been closer than the hawks GB match will be. Unless Aaron can get a lot healthier extremely quickly.

Had a 1800 euros accumulator with only two matches left on it - Seahawks double chance and Toronto Raptors double chance.

Seahawks ended in a tie so it was good for me, but then look at those faggots from Toronto. They lose the game in the last two seconds after having led by 12 in the last quarter. Against NO Pelicans who was w/o Davis and Holiday.

Ruined my fucking day. Fucking bastards.

• 2 weeks later...

THE NFL SUPER BOWL XLIX 49 - 2015 FINAL.

YES MY NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL 49 - 2015.

GAME OVER – RESULT – NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WIN THE NFL SUPER BOWL 49 (2015) : FINISHED – [sEA] 24 -versus- 28 [NE] – Sunday 1 February 2015 (Sun/1/02/2015) – Start Time of Play Begins – @18:30 – 6:30 pm (USA – EST – Eastern Standard Time)

https://kevinashburner.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/sunday-1-february-2015-super-bowl-xlix-49-new-england-patriots-28-vs-24-seattle-seahawks/

kevinashburner.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/sunday-1-february-2015-super-bowl-xlix-49-new-england-patriots-28-vs-24-seattle-seahawks/

Edited by KevinAshburner

what a massive misjudgement from the seahawks. You need one yard to in, you got the best running back in your ranks. Why not pass him? Anyway, Brady probably deserves it. not the GOAT but surely a legend.

There was literally no reason to throw there, but maybe they thought Pats would overcommit for the run like in the 3rd quarter.

Anyway whoever called that play will not sleep tonight.

So I was sat watching the SuperBowl and had no idea what the fuck was going on other than people saying Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time or some shit. Katy Perry's dire music and also the fact there is that many stops made me close to turning it off several times, don't see why people are particularly so into it.