NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

Not that impressive? Most of these 300 pounders are faster than a great portion of footballers.

The average 40 y time of a wr or cb is 4.55 sec. The fastest laser recorded time of an NFL player is 4.22 by carlin isles who weighs a meagre 165 pounds. At highschool we ran a 40 yard dash with laser record. Achieved 4.34 as a 16 y.o. kid. I was not even the fastest in my class or my football team, never even trained sprint properly before. Those guys spent their whole life juicing and training and still almost all of them get out sprinted by some 16,17 y.o. who had never even seen a gym from the inside? Not impressive. BTW Matthias bolly who plays for Düsseldorf runs the dash below 4 secs. Bellerin and Walcott run 4.38 and 4.42 on 40 meters (!).

Oh my gosh.. Super Bowl was AMAZING! After that lucky catch I thought it was over..

Passing at 2nd and goal was the worst call ever.. They have Marshawn Fucking Lynch, he would have run that one yard for sure. He could have tried it three times, ridiculous call from the Seahawks. Tom Brady is the man though, he is awesome.

Too bad it's a 7-months long break.. I can't wait the new season to start.

It was a terrible play call. It was also a bad call from BB to not take a timeout and let the Hawks run the clock down to 30 seconds. Beast mode could have had 3 attempts from the 1 there as the seahawks had a timeout so it was an unecessary play call. The throw was slightly off, the reciever didn't go into the ball aggresively and Butler made a great play. But even if Lynch gets stuffed you can sitll take your timeout with over 20 seconds and then be able to either go 2 quick runs or a pass play and a run.

But its something that doesn't even get mentioned if he scores. Also Bennett jumping at the end was annoying seeing as they had no room and may have had to give up a safety there.

Great superbowl though. Can't believe no more Football til September. :( :( :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Who'll draft Marcus Peters?

My team, the Chiefs did. Seems like he'll be great if his attitude stays in check.

College football started today.

Michigan is playing Utah in the start of the Harbaugh era.

My university, Kansas is still undefeated (0-0). I'll enjoy the 0 in the loss column while it lasts.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...