NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

• 1 month later...

nfl.com - gamecenter - super bowl 50 - final game - 2016.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016020700/2015/POST22/panthers@broncos#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

everyone are you for the real shit to hit the fan now.

the illuminati finally ready to bring down the chaos to start the new world order by order out of chaos.

massive earthquake that everyone has been waiting for to hit the whole west coast and california during the game.

all videos below are about what the illuminati will do to the super bowl 50 2016 in levi's stadium in california.

you don't have to watch the videos. they are evidence and proof of what I am saying.

the illuminati have given hints about what going to happen.

all links below are evidence and proof of all things linked to this event.

Super Bowl 50
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_50

Carolina Panthers (NFC)

-versus-

Denver Broncos (AFC)

Date    February 7, 2016
Stadium    Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California
Favorite    Panthers by 5.5

Levi's Stadium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi%27s_Stadium

Location    4900 Marie P DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, California, United States.

Illuminati Fingerprints; Super Bowl 50 Road to the Golden Dawn

Super Bowl 50 Prop Bets: Earthquakes, Beyonce Cleavage And DABBING!

Super Bowl Terror is 100% Sure Future Event.

Will Terrorists Attack Super Bowl 50, In California? MVI 0272

Super Bowl Security: Federal Officials Mull Whether Attack on Fiber Optic Systems Connected to 'Plot' Against Super Bowl

http://www.nbcwashington.com/investigations/Super-Bowl-security-Question-If-Fiber-Optics-Attack-Connected-to-Plot-365651251.html

WWE IS STRAIGHT UP ILLUMINATI 100% DEMONIC *TRIPLE H CALLS VINCE MCMAHON gOD* ROCK RETURNS TO RAW

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016020700/2015/POST22/panthers@broncos#menu=drivechart&tab=track

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_50

THE NFL SUPER BOWL 50 - 2015/2016 SEASON.

CHAMPIONS AND WINNERS ARE : DENVER BRONCOS

DENVER BRONCOS

BEATING

CAROLINA PANTHERS

( 24 : 10 ) [FULL TIME]

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's that time of year again. Super Bowl Sunday!

Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots

I'm rooting for the Falcons, but seeing Goodell have to give Robert Kraft another Lombardi trophy after everything with 'deflategate' would be pretty funny.

17 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

It's that time of year again. Super Bowl Sunday!

Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots

I'm rooting for the Falcons, but seeing Goodell have to give Robert Kraft another Lombardi trophy after everything with 'deflategate' would be pretty funny.

Its actually pretty amazing how this city has come together behind the falcons. It actually feels like a real city for once.

Lets go Atlantaaaaaaaa.

35 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Its actually pretty amazing how this city has come together behind the falcons. It actually feels like a real city for once.

Lets go Atlantaaaaaaaa.

Same thing in Kansas City during the Royals' two World Series appearances.

All those people who were proud to be from Kansas City when they couldn't wait to get out a decade earlier (I'll even fess up to this).

When the "whole world" is looking at your city, you get a sense of pride living there.

12 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Same thing in Kansas City during the Royals' two World Series appearances.

All those people who were proud to be from Kansas City when they couldn't wait to get out a decade earlier (I'll even fess up to this).

When the "whole world" is looking at your city, you get a sense of pride living there.

This must be what it feels like living in Boston:lol:

Is Kansas a real international city like Atlanta though? It seems every other person here is a transplant from north or west.

Come On My NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS [NE]

Come On My Massachusetts [MA]

Come On My Boston [BOS]

Come On My New England [NE]

follow it live here on nfl.com - official site.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017020500/2016/POST22/patriots@falcons#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

18 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

This must be what it feels like living in Boston:lol:

Is Kansas a real international city like Atlanta though? It seems every other person here is a transplant from north or west.

Hell no :lol: Kansas City has been important for the country historically, being the main product-transport hub linking the east to the west. It was the same for the mafia, linking NY and Chicago to Las Vegas and LA. Once train transport diminished, KC went down the toilet for a few decades until companies like Garmin, Sprint and Cerner moved because real estate was so low. The last decade has seen it become a growing city with a bright future, but there's still no real reason to go to KC like there is for many other cities in the US.

It's always been a place that you "can raise a family" in. Meaning it's not too dangerous, it's not too busy, and living there is a lot cheaper than bigger cities.

3 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Hell no :lol: Kansas City has been important for the country historically, being the main product-transport hub linking the east to the west. It was the same for the mafia, linking NY and Chicago to Las Vegas and LA. Once train transport diminished, KC went down the toilet for a few decades until companies like Garmin, Sprint and Cerner moved because real estate was so low. The last decade has seen it become a growing city with a bright future, but there's still no real reason to go to KC like there is for many other cities in the US.

It's always been a place that you "can raise a family" in. Meaning it's not too dangerous, it's not too busy, and living there is a lot cheaper than bigger cities.

Now I'm tempted to visit!

I really feel high speed train would be a boom for the vast midwest. Amtrak serves some areas, but it really is horrific. Airline prices, for a long bumpy ride.

55 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Now I'm tempted to visit!

I really feel high speed train would be a boom for the vast midwest. Amtrak serves some areas, but it really is horrific. Airline prices, for a long bumpy ride.

I really don't get the appeal of it aside from some kind of nostalgia.

high speed trains would be great to give airlines some competition. We put up with the crappy airlines because there's no other way to travel faster than a car.