Raul Meireles

chrismada9

This is a classic case of us ''getting what we paid for'' ! He's not good at anything he's just average, he's about Aston Villa level. Ramires has basically carried the midfield since the season started, that's why we haven't won a game that Ramires has not participated in. I would keep him for next season though if he accepts a bench role, people sometimes forget that we need a bench too !

We paid 12m for him not 6m.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He should stop trying to tackle and just tackle.

My point is he just can't..he tries but he's just hopeless when it comes to it...he doesn't even have the physique to knock people off the ball. That and the fact that he can't run or contribute to our attacks have made him one of the most useless players on the pitch right now.

My point is he just can't..he tries but he's just hopeless when it comes to it...he doesn't even have the physique to knock people off the ball. That and the fact that he can't run or contribute to our attacks have made him one of the most useless players on the pitch right now.

My point was that he doesn't put any effort into anything.

I don't understand one thing. I thought against Napoli Malouda was the winger and Mata played in the middle? Yet people keep saying the midfield trio of Rami, Raul and Malouda.

"In the first half of Chelsea’s 3-1 Champions League defeat to Napoli, their midfield trio of Ramires, Meireles, and Malouda had completed a tame total of 33 passes between them – 33 passes in 45 minutes."

I don't understand one thing. I thought against Napoli Malouda was the winger and Mata played in the middle? Yet people keep saying the midfield trio of Rami, Raul and Malouda.

"In the first half of Chelsea’s 3-1 Champions League defeat to Napoli, their midfield trio of Ramires, Meireles, and Malouda had completed a tame total of 33 passes between them – 33 passes in 45 minutes."

You are right with that but AVB must only look at the completed passes stats caiuse everything else is shite! One instance Meirieles just stuck his leg out in fact I think he does that 70 % of the time. IMO he is just a soft cock cause defensively he does not give a rats arse.