Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntelaar is a proper striker that Arsenal are in dire need right now. Welbeck operates much better on the wings rather than an out-and-out striker. I'd go for the Dutchman rather than Welbeck.

Welbeck is naturally a striker who is shafted out wide to accommodate for Rooney and RVP... Not that I highly rate Welbeck or anything but Huntelaar is a very, very limited player IMO. I think Welbeck plays a lot better up front. Never given a proper chance as a CF tbh.

It's a million and a half a month as near as a damn it. There are four and a third weeks in the average month. This might seem pedantic, and apologies if it does, but actually I think it's important to get the full horific scale of what these people are being paid.

and also a measure of how desperate Manure are

Welbeck is naturally a striker who is shafted out wide to accommodate for Rooney and RVP... Not that I highly rate Welbeck or anything but Huntelaar is a very, very limited player IMO. I think Welbeck plays a lot better up front. Never given a proper chance as a CF tbh.

The next striker to be shafted out wide will be RvP…….nailed on.

Its realy funny to watch other teams buy players and panic while we got all the shit done back a month ago and they dont get even close to how efficient we were.

But now lets all laugh at arsenal who got Welbeck for bargain :D

Strong English core at Arsenal, Chambers, Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshere, Walcott and Welbeck

they have to have something to comfort them... although Liverpool are right there with the English core, aren't they?

Fair enough. Will be ironic if he gets shafted out wide again to accommodate Yaya Sonogoal