Deadline Day!

J.F.

so welbeck costs as much as balo. lallana costs more than kroos. james and kroos are brought in for CL-winning combo of maria and alonso. united buys falcao and maria inspite of having glaring problems at the back.

WTF has happened in this window. just crazy!!!!!! just 90 more minutes of madness.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niko Krancjar has apparently been loaned to QPR from Dynamo Kiev. That's such a typical Harry Redknapp signing...

I just LOVE that guy. Yes, I know it's weird. He's an average player that never reached his potential, but he probably has one fo the best techniques on the ball I've ever seen. He doesn't do much with it, but everything he does on the ball is just so silky :wub:

It's an alright signing for Arsenal, nothing more. They needed someone, he will do, but really to set the world alight you don't sign Welbeck.

That's why Arsenal are what they are.

I'd be surprised if they make top 4 now. No real bite in their side.

What a change a few years has brought... The Arsenal team was just full of foreigners before.

And tragically enough, we're down to just 1 England international in the squad with the rest filled by foreign players. Almost as if we have switched position with Arsenal!

My father is not an animal lover, but he looks after a dog at his work place. My father always keeps the bones after he eats his chicken/pork soup and gives those bones to that dog. That's basically what United have done with Arsenal - they got Falcao and the leftovers (Welbeck) went to poor arsene and that deluded fan base.

I'm not saying Welbeck is utter shite, he is actually better than Sanogo and also a better winger than both Podolski and Cazorla, but going for a United reject to lead your line is embarrasing and shows you how much of a tiny club you are. I still wonder what was wrong with Alexis when he chose to go there? What did they promise him? Or maybe they have something on him and the poor lad had no other choice than to go there...

Come to think of it seeing all this, we're lucky to have buy all our targets early. I could see that it could be we're not yet sign Costa and Fabregas at this moment, and we have to paid both over the value around 50 millions each in last minutes, and we just screaming for joy one hour from now. Media and other rivals fans will said that as a panic buys. Also it could be nobody want to take Torres, and we might never sign Remy, because Arsenal may have buy him yesterday.

Now we've got a settling in Costa and Fabregas who already score and got some assist, and we have Remy in our squad rather than seeing him sign for Arsenal. And one of the most important is that Torres has gone for good. What a brilliant work by the boards and Jose. Well done.

All of a sudden, City look a little bare up front, Arsenal in the space of a few weeks have gone from Giroud to Welbeck, whilst we've gotten stronger. Liverpool have strengthened since the start of the season too, whilst United have spent money in no focused direction.

Feeling rather smug tonight.