robdog

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which London Rival will go down??

• Aresenal
    • Fulham
    • QPR
    • Tottenham
    • All 5 London Clubs will stay up

The question has to be asked. Four of the five are struggling at the moment. Ok, QPR isn't really struggling, but they are finding life hard in the Top Flight. Still w/ spudz in the cellar & le arse not that far away, things don't look good in N. London. Fulham have only scored once in three matches. Martin Jol looks like he started where he left off when he was at spudz. So have a go & will revisit this topic in May.

ps....I couldn't help myself & I had to pick le goonies ;)

Edited by robdog

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as id would pay huge money to see it neither Arsenal or Spurs will go down mate be realistic.

Out of interest does any one miss Charlton in the premier league? (good a time as any to ask) they had some good players and established premier league club till Dowie came in with his relegation curse, they were a decent side imo.

Guys also mind. that though arsenal got beat 8-2. remember we decimated wigan and wigan is still in the premiership around 8-0 i think it was. because one team gets thrashed in one match does not mean they will get sent down

though qpr is the most likely of probably that lot to go down. they have a chance to survive this year too

(thanks ollie)

Wigan lost 8-0 to us, 9-1 to tottenham, 5-0 to man utd twice, 4-0 to Arsenal and 4-0 to Portsmouth and they stayed up. Arsenal will be top 6 eventually but they are having an absolute mare atm. I'd 8 2 be an Arsenal fan atm too. They will never forget this, ever, and neither will i. I've never laughed so much in all my days. Pity they scored 2 really, first time they've scored 2 at old trafford in the prem lmao. If Arsenal don't strengthen in these next 2 days, they will have a shocker but they will sort things out in January's panic buy window.

QPR will probably go down although i'd LOVE Fulham to, i hate Fulham... the most boring, pointless, unambitious waste of a team i've ever seen. And btw there is only 4 team's in the list, not 5 :P

Wigan lost 8-0 to us, 9-1 to tottenham, 5-0 to man utd twice, 4-0 to Arsenal and 4-0 to Portsmouth and they stayed up. Arsenal will be top 6 eventually but they are having an absolute mare atm. I'd 8 2 be an Arsenal fan atm too. They will never forget this, ever, and neither will i. I've never laughed so much in all my days. Pity they scored 2 really, first time they've scored 2 at old trafford in the prem lmao. If Arsenal don't strengthen in these next 2 days, they will have a shocker but they will sort things out in January's panic buy window.

QPR will probably go down although i'd LOVE Fulham to, i hate Fulham... the most boring, pointless, unambitious waste of a team i've ever seen. And btw there is only 4 team's in the list, not 5 :P

I can agree alot with you on fulham. still they have the record for the most damn boringest football match ive seen. i think somewhere in the 07/08 season where they were lucky as hell not to get relegated (goal difference i think i remember that kept them up) . but its sweeter to just keep them in the premier for smashing up rather than not see them as much in the championship

Heard arsenal were going for monacos park chu young.....hardly ambition for me. Considering they just sold off BOTH fabregas and nasri. who both were one of the best midfielders in the premier league. though apparently they tried to go for kaka on loan. but what club isnt getting linked with kaka. Juventus Inter Ac milan Chelsea (im sure i heard something of bayern munich in for him about a year ago). though its laughable what wengers doing. it is getting pretty strange too.

and youth really wont be the answer mainly. sure the youth is ment to make a team of the future. but if it means decimating the teams title hopes and pretty big amount of its credibility as a big team of today. well if your a youth (or a young player) player thats great with a ton load of promise to become even better or even someone that is world class already. what club are you really going to want to go to say if arsenal and a few others (lets take manchester city,Bayern munich and Malaga CF were interested in you also) where pretty much would you like to go?. if i wanted to become a player that were to be remembered for years to come and wanted to go to a club thats got the ambition. id sure as hell turn away from arsenal first time around.

And also mind if your wanting a big ass wage packet.....Man city or malagas your route

Bayern i just put in for measure

but hey who knows what will happen in the future. for all we know alex ferguson could marry his chewing gum and Kalou could become our top scorer....pretty much anything can happen

/Shit post

Too early in the season to start talking about which clubs will go down. I suppose QPR might if they struggle with life in the PL. Don't think any of the others will, they're just going through a bad patch like we had a bad patch last season, although of course in Arsenal's case it's lasted 6 years...... :lol:

And btw there is only 4 team's in the list, not 5 :P

Good observation. There are 5 teams in the EPL from London. No reason to put Chelsea on that list??? We are not in the bottom half of the table. The point of this thread is to have fun at the weak starts of the season by our local rivals. If you think this is a pointless/shit thread, you don't have to read it. I ignore a lot of this site, because I don't want to read it. It's easy to isolate yourself & read what you want to. It's called freedom of Choice!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been slackin, mainly due to the international break. So getting back to this topic, le arse finally achieved double digits in points w/ their win over S'land. Le goonies cannot rest though, they are only 1 point away from qpha & 3 from fulcrap. Still an interesting race for rest of these London sides trying to stay in the EPL.