Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.
Followers 0

........................Cech.....................

Bosingwa....brana......JT.....cole

...........ramires............lamps.........

Sturridge..............................mata

................lukaku...........................

..............................Torres.............

Subs: hilario,David luiz, Josh, romeu, Malouda, anelka, drog

Luiz to start if fully fit but reckon he'll be on bench to begin with

Up the Chels!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its F I F A

Friendly Internationals Fucking Awful

What are you all complaining about international friendlies As far as I know, almost every country plays a EC 2012 qualification game (& some also a friendly)! :541:

Totally agree with the fact they take the rythm out of the competition! :carlo:

Fuck international friendlys, i have this weekend off so i can watch some football(In my country the games can be at 7:00-11:00 am), i have to wait to the other week. :doh:

I'd like to see:

Hilario

Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole

Mikel

Ramires Meireles

Sturridge Torres Mata

Lamps should rest, Danny is a MUST and I'm not sure how fit will Luiz be.

I get the horrible feeling that Sunderland are due a good result and a couple of goals. Hopefully i'm wrong tho and we do what we should do. We have a very good team to chose from.. Hope Raul is fit but he'll most likely be on the bench if so. Hopefully Cech can be back too to get a match under his belt in time for Old Trafford.

Yeah I hope Cech is back because theres an extra 20% chance of a clean sheet then. Looks a tough game and they will come into the game thinking they can beat us after last years misery at the bridge but I believe AVB will fire the players up and they will win and continue to build momentum towards the big clash against United.

I'll never forget when we beat Boro 5-0 away and turnbull had the most shocking of days lol. I don't think we'll ever see turnbull again tbh, poor guy but getting paid for doing nothing is kinda lucky.

I just hope we play a Sturridge - Lukaku/Torres - Mata front three and Kalou remains off the team-sheet in the stands. If Luiz ihas recovered I really hope he plays, he has such a positive vibe that always rubs onto the players and fans.