Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Sturridge would be back, but do we really know that AVB will start him. I wouldn't be surprised if Anelka starts and Daniel is benched. Furious, but not surprised.

Think Sturridge will start, but won't be surprised either if Anelka gets the nod - he was our best forward against Albion, and also played well against Norwich.

And don't forget he totally ran the show last time we were at the stadium of light ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

........................Cech.....................

Bosingwa....brana......JT.....cole

...........ramires............lamps.........

Sturridge..............................mata

................lukaku...........................

..............................Torres.............

Subs: hilario,David luiz, Josh, romeu, Malouda, anelka, drog

Luiz to start if fully fit but reckon he'll be on bench to begin with

Up the Chels!

its F I F A

Friendly Internationals Fucking Awful

What are you all complaining about international friendlies As far as I know, almost every country plays a EC 2012 qualification game (& some also a friendly)! :541:

Totally agree with the fact they take the rythm out of the competition! :carlo:

I get the horrible feeling that Sunderland are due a good result and a couple of goals. Hopefully i'm wrong tho and we do what we should do. We have a very good team to chose from.. Hope Raul is fit but he'll most likely be on the bench if so. Hopefully Cech can be back too to get a match under his belt in time for Old Trafford.

Yeah I hope Cech is back because theres an extra 20% chance of a clean sheet then. Looks a tough game and they will come into the game thinking they can beat us after last years misery at the bridge but I believe AVB will fire the players up and they will win and continue to build momentum towards the big clash against United.