Juan Mata

Severinb

Doing for them what he did for us and what Cesc should now be doing. Goals, assists, creativity.

Really sucks watching players like Mata, KdB, and Lukaku killing it for other teams. When we were winning last season I thought nothing of it but now that we're shit and have players struggling in positions where those guys we let go play in it's depressing.

Doing for them what he did for us and what Cesc should now be doing. Goals, assists, creativity.

Really sucks watching players like Mata, KdB, and Lukaku killing it for other teams. When we were winning last season I thought nothing of it but now that we're shit and have players struggling in positions where those guys we let go play in it's depressing.

Reactive.

Doesn't that always happen? A bad run of form and suddenly we would be so much better if the Exs where still around.

I mean KDB and Lukaku never really played for us but Mata was in the squad under AVB when we won like 3 league games in as many months and In 12/13 when we won twice in twelve games and suffered our worst run of league results for 13 years, so the idea that him being here would turn our defeats into draws and draws into wins is pure fantasy.

Just like in 10/11 when we went to shit some people thought it wouldn't be so bad if Ballack and Deco stayed, the same two that were here when we lost the plot under Scolari.

Doesn't that always happen? I mean KDB and Lukaku never really played for us but Mata was in the squad under AVB when we won like 3 league games in as many months and In 12/13 when we won twice in twelve games, so the idea that him being here would turn our defeats into draws and draws into wins is pure fantasy.

Just like in 10/11 when we went to shit some people thought it wouldn't be so bad if Ballack and Deco stayed, the same two that were here when we lost the plot under Scolari.

Actually there was a lot of buzz at the end of Benitez time because of the players we had, with KDB, Lukaku and such coming in.

A lot thought that we just needed a little touch.

But in came Mourinho and we totally lose all that buzz.

This is why for me even if we recover and do well I seen enough to not want him for another 3 years.

But hey if the board is happy with this show, then good for them.

Actually there was a lot of buzz at the end of Benitez time because of the players we had, with KDB, Lukaku and such coming in.

A lot thought that we just needed a little touch.

But in came Mourinho and we totally lose all that buzz.

This is why for me even if we recover and do well I seen enough to not want him for another 3 years.

But hey if the board is happy with this show, then good for them.

There was a lot of complaint about the lack of balance in the squad, and we were losing the identity we were so successful with circa 04-10.

But the main point i was making is when we go on shit runs people always think if we had one of our ex players still here everything will be better, despite them being here during equally if not worse runs of form, especially Juan.

Doesn't that always happen? A bad run of form and suddenly we would be so much better if the Exs where still around.

I mean KDB and Lukaku never really played for us but Mata was in the squad under AVB when we won like 3 league games in as many months and In 12/13 when we won twice in twelve games and suffered our worst run of league results for 13 years, so the idea that him being here would turn our defeats into draws and draws into wins is pure fantasy.

I don't wanna start a new discussion because it's going nowhere but the fact that you don't even acknowledge what kinda shit team Mata had around him says all I need to know about your stance.

Did you see the trash who Mata was playing with? You put him in a team with Costa then.... no words need to be said.

There was a lot of complaint about the lack of balance in the squad, and we were losing the identity we were so successful with circa 04-10.

But the main point i was making is when we go on shit runs people always think if we had one of our ex players still here everything will be better, despjte them being here during equally if not worse runs of form, especially Juan.

Its not just Juan .. answer honestly ,, Would we be better with Juan , Lukaku ,, Kdb . Philipe Luis and Ryan in our squad ,, WE could have still had them

Its not just Juan .. answer honestly ,, Would we be better with Juan , Lukaku ,, Kdb . Philipe Luis and Ryan in our squad ,, WE could have still had them

Luis yes, Lukaku maybe as number two but I think the stick Costa is getting is way overboard, even in a bad run like at the Moment he has had two brilliant games at WBA and Porto. Mata probably right now but this time last year he was every bit as bad as Cesc is now.

Ryan I've never been convinced as a #1 but people are entitled to an opinion, KDB depends on who is in CM, him and Cesc in the same team would be tragic off the ball.

If I'm honest out of all the players we have sold the one I regret the most is Danny, although Costa has significantly eased that pain.

Did you see the trash who Mata was playing with? You put him in a team with Costa then.... no words need to be said.

When the team are on form yes, the main point is that Mata alone wouldn't hace prevented this shitstorm, Pedro is struggling in this team right now, as is Eden and both are better than Mata.