Juan Mata

Severinb

Honestly, I actually think some of the mata "hatred" is down to insecurity. deep down inside they are hurt that he's gone but write these negative/borderline insensitive post to mask their true feelings. overcompensating is what i think

That couldn't be more opposite I think it is a shame but we have had better players once and go. I just think it's a shame he didn't want I stay. The people blowing smoke up his ass when they deep down know he chose them over us. They are the overcompensating ones.

It's boring arguing. Some people feel one way other feel different no one should be banned for an opinion, or what is the point of a forum of discussion.

I'm not winding anybody up. Grow up, and learn to accept other people have different opinions.

Oh, of course you weren't on a wind up. How convenient is it for you to show your ugly mug on the forum at a time like this trying to stir responses from people.

You need to grow up.

I'm not winding anybody up. Grow up, and learn to accept other people have different opinions.

Yeah...nah. You are winding people up. Have you ever considered that it isn't your opinion winding people up but the fact the you are a bit of a wanker? Like for instance you holier than thou inference by using the cliche 'grow up' is a wanky thing to do. I addressed you nicely and I gave you a fair chance, but lo and behold how you react. Well if you want to treat me like a child, I suppose I'll do the same to you.

That's all I have to say in this thread if you wish to continue this further message me.

What's your opinion on the state of your team? How does it feel to be insignificant?

Do you reckon Utd will remain a midtable club? How could your club attract players a la Aguero when you won't be playing Champions League?

coming from you! hysterical.gif

Doesn't change the fact that Mata is a coward. :clown:

keep on trolling u clown!!!. keep it up!!!

your opinion of a person who has the respect of almost every1 present here shows exactly what type of a person you are.

this is a Chelsea forum ,,, SO why are you here if not to cause trouble ,, that makes you a TROLL by any definition

I came to see if any of you would openly admit you just sold your best player.

To say something positive - Some of you have been very respectful of Mata and I applaud that.

I came to see if any of you would openly admit you just sold your best player.

To say something positive - Some of you have been very respectful of Mata and I applaud that.

United fan on a Chelsea forum has over 300 posts. Lol. You have too much time on your hands.

You sound like a lunatic.

Don't reply to that cunt, most of us have already ignored him but if people keep quoting him we're forced to read his opinions. Better to just leave him be, it's clear he has some issues so let's just allow him to work them out on his own.

I'm really happy most of our fans aren't like that guy. Mata with his message clearly showed how deeply he cares about Chelsea as a club and we owe it to him to show the same kind of respect even if he joined a rival. For everything that's happened to him over the last six months or so he could easily have done a Sturridge by kicking up a fuss and badmouthed the club and everyone connected with it but he showed his class and people like Pacquiao don't deserve Juan's respect.