Juan Mata

Severinb

He really didn't look happy at getting subbed again

Oh joy. Seems like people have suddenly turned into experts in analyzing body language and expressions after the incident at Southampton and exaggerate the 'analysis', again. His reaction to being subbed off was normal. Nothing good. Nothing bad. What do you expect him to do? Jump about and have a big smile that he's being subbed off?! :doh:

He is pathetic since he is playing like a 5million valued player. He is weak, slow, losses possession. Touched the ball about 10 times and once in 30 minutes passes an O.K. ball. He is BAD techniquely and when he's played on the wing he is useless. I am happy we sold him.

Hahahahahahahahag.... mata is BAD technically... oh dear god help me... hahahahaha

Poor, but I've come to expect it now. Him behind RVP then I'll be worried. Moyes with conservative tactics not helping either. He needs total freedom/free role before he can perform. Not getting it under moyes

He won't because Rooney is Moyes golden boy now. He playes off/behind RvP hence Mata shoved out wide.

This whole United thing is fucking hilarious to watch however.

Moyes is so stupid.

Playing him on left midfield, he can't turn to his right carrying the ball, passing it with his right foot and can't go outside going past a player.

At least on the right, he can turn to his left and put his body between the opponent and the ball.

So how has he been doing? I don't follow United except for what I see in MOTD and that shows only the best parts. Reading this thread I take it not very good... All the more baffling the decision from united to sign him, and then Mata got completely screwed over by being played out of position.

Seem to me that now United are career killers

And on and on and now called dead woods

Good continental players will avoid United if they have other good options for their career.

Of the "top" english clubs" it's the worst for continental players. All technical players would prefer to play for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool if they have cl than Manchester United.

Good continental players will avoid United if they have other good options for their career.

Of the "top" english clubs" it's the worst for continental players. All technical players would prefer to play for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool if they have cl than Manchester United.

that said it all

So how has he been doing? I don't follow United except for what I see in MOTD and that shows only the best parts. Reading this thread I take it not very good... All the more baffling the decision from united to sign him, and then Mata got completely screwed over by being played out of position.

I have seen almost all of united's games since he went there. His best game for them was when rooney dint start and he could play CAM. Imspite of that he has been united's only good thing on the last weeks. Both united's goals against fulham had a major part of juan. In the 2ns goal it was his change of play which got evra free on the left. Yesterday united were pathetic (not that arsenal were any good). He must have had atmost 20 touches of the ball in which he created a couple of chances. One of them was a brillianr ball to rvp whose shot almost touxhed the corner flag.

Mata on his departure...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/366003/REVEALED-Chelsea-boss-Jose-Mourinho-told-Juan-Mata-to-make-himself-a-success-at-Man-Utd

Mata said: "We spoke and he (Mourinho) said that he thought this was a good option for me, and I told him I thought this was a good option for me.

"We didn't speak for long. I wasn't playing, and to be honest, I am happy when I play football. "It's the thing I like to do the most. He wished me good luck and told me to be good, as did everyone at the club (Chelsea).

"I'm very grateful for my time at Chelsea and for all the trophies I have won. We had a fantastic relationship, I had great relationships with several of my teammates.

"They weren't just my teammates, but my friends. Fernando (Torres) for example. I was very saddened to tell him I was leaving him.

"It was tough to tell him I was going because he is a very important person to me, but we'll keep in touch because we aren't that far away from each other."

Remember a lot of people laughing at the nata-ozil comparision at the start of the season.

Said it then and I ll say it now, ozil was massively overrated. It was RM that made him look as good. Mata too could have done the job ozil did in his RM time, if not better