Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

4 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

What thing?

Lukakau is 23 years old and is already better than Costa.Both are not tehnically great even though Lukaku is better than Costa in that aspect,both are strong and Lukaku is more clinical as well.Basically Lukaku is 23 years old and can only get better.

Lukakau is 23 years old and is already better than Costa.Both are not tehnically great even though Lukaku is better than Costa in that aspect and Lukaku is more clinical as well.Basically Lukaku is 23 years old and can only get better.

In what world Lukaku is better than Costa?! Oh my god, we're clearly watching different football mate. But, each to their owns so I respect that, however I believe you're probably the ONLY one person thinks that way in this forum.

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

In what world Lukaku is better than Costa?! Oh my god, we're clearly watching different football mate. But, each to their owns so I respect that, however I believe you're probably the ONLY one person thinks that way in this forum.

Tell me one thing Costa does better than Lukaku?

Tell me one thing Costa does better than Lukaku?

Wow you're serious, I thought you were joking.

Look mate, I'm not going to discuss the detail about who is better with you because I know I can't convince you and certainly you can't convince me neither.

Just ask around in this forum, I bet the number of people thinks Lukaku is better than Costa will be less than 5. So either we're all fools and you hold the truth or you are completely clueless about football.

Again, I respect your opinion and let's stop this discussion because I think it's way ridiculous to me.

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

Wow you're serious, I thought you were joking.

Look mate, I'm not going to discuss the detail about who is better with you because I know I can't convince you and certainly you can't convince me neither.

Just ask around in this forum, I bet the number of people thinks Lukaku is better than Costa will be less than 5. So either we're all fools and you hold the truth or you are completely clueless about football.

Again, I respect your opinion and let's stop this discussion because I think it's way ridiculous to me.

Come on,tell me one thing Costa does better than Lukaku?

53 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Come on,tell me one thing Costa does better than Lukaku?

Not being a prima donna?
Not disappearing against any half decent opponent?
His world class movements?
Leads the line expertly? You might not see it but his "antics" often reinvigorate the whole team.
Not being a pampered child who won't fight for his place?
Wouldn't want him in my team for 20 mil, let alone 60.

Either Michy/Costa paired with Lukaku would be a bad combo. Both of them are poachers with little creativity. We need the other striker to offer more than just goals in his game which is why Morata made a lot of sense. This potential deal not so much..

We have already a team full of players that are not good enough with the basics (pass, first touch, etc.). We do not need to buy more of those players — we need to get rid of them.

Then you have his attitude ; his behavior is questionable both on and off the field. Not only he is a primadonna with a loud mouth and creates a toxic atmosphere (on and off the field), but he also does not invest himself well enough during games.

We should stay clear of him.

19 minutes ago, Peace. said:

We have already a team full of players that are not good enough with the basics (pass, first touch, etc.). We do not need to buy more of those players — we need to get rid of them.

Then you have his attitude ; his behavior is questionable both on and off the field. Not only he is a primadonna with a loud mouth and creates a toxic atmosphere (on and off the field), but he also does not invest himself well enough during games.

We should stay clear of him.

Maybe you could enlighten me, but I am wondering -why aren't Chelsea interested in Lacazette? As a matter of fact, why aren't more top clubs interested in him?! Is it OL's asking price? Is there something wrong with the player? His attitude? His commitment to the game? Because for me he is a wonderful striker, a modern predator, worth every penny.

Deschamps' decision to keep him out of the Euros squad left me baffled to be fair, for me he is head and shoulders above Giroud and Gignac. Is there anything about him that could keep managers/clubs from looking at him as a potential signing?

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Ive only been to Belgium for football matches and gigs and admit I dont know any Belians personaly so Id love to know if this is the same for all the nation or just footballers?

Change 'Belgians' into for example 'black people' and read your sentence again. ;-)

13 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

Change 'Belgians' into for example 'black people' and read your sentence again. ;-)

Dont be ridiculous.

I helped chase the fuckin fascists out of the Bridge dishing out their Nazi propaganda shit.

It cant be helped that some countries are commonly known to have different/stronger characteristichs than others. Like the Germans lacking a sense of humour, Americans are said to be loud and obnoctious with a strong sense of self belief, Brits are supposedly binge drinking hooligans or umberella carrying toffs with a stiff upper lip.

I ask are all Belgians lacking a sense of humour and find it difficult to show emotions.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Dont be ridiculous.

I helped chase the fuckin fascists out of the Bridge dishing out their Nazi propaganda shit.

It cant be helped that some countries are commonly known to have different/stronger characteristichs than others. Like the Germans lacking a sense of humour, Americans are said to be loud and obnoctious with a strong sense of self belief, Brits are supposedly binge drinking hooligans or umberella carrying toffs with a stiff upper lip.

I ask are all Belgians lacking a sense of humour and find it difficult to show emotions.

There was a wink behind the sentence. ;-)

Every country has its stereotypes, but after lots and lots of traveling, I've realized that in reality the differences exist mostly on an individual level. People are the same everywhere. Some are loud, some are quiet, some are nice, some are assholes, some are shy, some are extrovert and so on.